80 Pounds Lost In 21 Weeks

PaulChasinDreams
PaulChasinDreams Posts: 439 Member
edited June 2018 in Success Stories
I'm not done my fat loss yet but I thought I would post up my successful journey so far to this point. I started my fat loss at 274 lbs on Feb 2 2018. Today I am 194 lbs and it's June 29 2018. This works out to an average loss of 3.8 lbs every week.

I have lost this fat while under full supervision of my Dr and a Dietician. I do not recommend anything here by posting this info. Every individual should only ever lose weight under strict supervision of professionals and fully research info on their own. I am posting this so folks can see and review my journey and results so far.

I get blood/urine lab tests every 2 months. All of my health markers have improved greatly. When I started I was pre diabetic, had high blood pressure and the early signs of a fatty liver. Currently I am not pre diabetic, I have perfect blood pressure and my lab results are showing no more signs of a fatty liver. My doctor and dietician have been amazed with the massive health improvements in such a short time as am I and my family.

I have been eating low carb combined with OMAD intermittent fasting. From the beginning till now my one meal eating window has been in a 30 min to 45 minute window. So 23.25 to 23.5 hrs of fast every day. During my fasting hours I have only taken in water, electrolyte powder (zero calories), pink salt, and black coffee. I have not skipped a day in these 147 days of eating this way. My daily carb intake varies from 10 grams up to 40 grams but I never do two 40 gram days in a row. If I eat as high as 40 grams one day I will drop it to 10 to 20 grams the following day. My macros daily run around 10% carbs/30% protein/60% fat give or take a few % here and there. Doing this I have stayed in full ketosis every day. Fully keto adapted. Testing with a blood ketone monitor.

I am not done with my goals yet. My goal is to get to around 14-15% body fat then to adjust my macro's/caloric intake if needed to gain lean mass to further my health improvements and body comp. I will cross that bridge when I get to it.

I have taken tons of pictures along the way so eventually I will update with more pictures but these ones give a good Idea where I started from and where I am today.

**Edited by myself to add the word "fat" that I forgot in my macro percentages.

gp7l3igzidh9.jpg
tzk8objnlx6j.jpg
35xspycn5d16.jpg
ixpd5x274a1y.jpg
g58qh5fummvh.jpg
rh162cm4akj5.jpg
ocbn5sfbzq6b.jpg
vmntyj1ekhtc.jpg
r4td8bbkpq38.jpg
i678o0th447e.jpg
a3caxbpsa1od.jpg
aodb9t0rnldw.jpg

Replies

• PaulChasinDreams
    Fflpnari wrote: »
    incredible!!!

Thank you! :smile:
  • LoreeBelle
    LoreeBelle Posts: 196 Member
    Fantastic results! You look amazing and so happy!
  • PaulChasinDreams
    Thank you Loree! :smile:
  • diggswood
    diggswood Posts: 47 Member
    Your hard work and dedication is an inspiration! Awesome job!
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Omg. Fricking AMAZING! OMAD?? Not hungry?? So glad to have you in my friend list and look forward to your response/message. This is all such great info though!! Congratulations!!!
  • cjv73
    cjv73 Posts: 240 Member
    Great work! I also follow keto and IF (16/8) and I love it! I'm never hungry, and I could easily do OMAD as well. Its amazing how the body adapts.
  • PaulChasinDreams
    diggswood wrote: »
    Your hard work and dedication is an inspiration! Awesome job!

Thank you and that's awesome to hear! :smile:
  • PaulChasinDreams
    Omg. Fricking AMAZING! OMAD?? Not hungry?? So glad to have you in my friend list and look forward to your response/message. This is all such great info though!! Congratulations!!!

Thank you for the kind words :smile:
  • PaulChasinDreams
    cjv73 wrote: »
    Great work! I also follow keto and IF (16/8) and I love it! I'm never hungry, and I could easily do OMAD as well. Its amazing how the body adapts.

It's amazing how little hunger there is isn't it? I love it too. The only time I'm thinking of food now is cause I just love cooking and trying different recipes from around the world. Lot's of inspiration from cooks posting their recipes on youtube. It's pretty eye opening looking at types of foods and meals other people are eating from countries we don't think about or hear about too often. A lot of them actually eat very similar to keto/low carb and so many wonderful recipes are easily tweeked to fit into whatever macro's you are doing by adding or subtracting some ingredients. I am currently really into Caribbean and Thai food. A lot of great healthy foods/recipes from those countries that are so full of great spices and flavors using lot's of good proteins and fats.
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Looking great Paul. As I've said before, a huge inspiration for me :)
  • lolly2414
    lolly2414 Posts: 186 Member
    You look fantastic!! Very inspirational!
  • PaulChasinDreams
    craignev wrote: »
    Looking great Paul. As I've said before, a huge inspiration for me :)

Thank you Craig that means a lot hearing that :)
  • PaulChasinDreams
    lolly2414 wrote: »
    You look fantastic!! Very inspirational!

Thank you so much! :smile:
  • madseasons
    madseasons Posts: 105 Member
    Well done!!!💕💕💕
  • PaulChasinDreams
    madseasons wrote: »
    Well done!!!💕💕💕

Thank you! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!