2»

Replies

• PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I prefer the super model diet
    Black coffee
    Laxatives
    And coke. (Not the cola. Evades the teeth issues of meth)

I bet this cost less than my previous amethyst investment! Maybe, I shall try both methods at once!

This site is full of wonderful, supportive people! I can't wait to utilize these suggestions!
    While this would afford you the opportunity to snort coke off of a giant block of amethyst and lets face it. Who doesn't have that on their bucket list. The laxatives would mean you would be lugging that 70 pound block of amethyst to the bathroom every few minutes and that could be time consuming.

Couldn't I just invest in Depends?
  • horsewhisper91
    horsewhisper91 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    The secret is of course hard work, but it's the determination that drives you to your goals.
  • soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    I prefer the super model diet
    Black coffee
    Laxatives
    And coke. (Not the cola. Evades the teeth issues of meth)

I bet this cost less than my previous amethyst investment! Maybe, I shall try both methods at once!

This site is full of wonderful, supportive people! I can't wait to utilize these suggestions!
    While this would afford you the opportunity to snort coke off of a giant block of amethyst and lets face it. Who doesn't have that on their bucket list. The laxatives would mean you would be lugging that 70 pound block of amethyst to the bathroom every few minutes and that could be time consuming.
    Couldn't I just invest in Depends?
    Not only would that solve the problem it would give you a great answer for when people ask you, "Boxers or Briefs?"