Whats your go to snack?

Options
Looks for snack ideas?
Need snacks that will actually fill me up.
I'm struggling with my hunger.
Currently have trail mixes and been doing one peice of wheat bread with turkey and some applesauce.

Replies

• hookahbinx
    hookahbinx Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese
    Tuna sandwich
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    check volume eaters thread
  • Moolatta
    Moolatta Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I keep some Slim Jims in my desk at work. If I’m feeling snacky I drink some water or coffee first. If that doesn’t kill it I’ll grab a Slim Jim or some almonds.
  • mtcg72756
    mtcg72756 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Aldi's Fit&Active Protein Meal Bars - Double Chocolate Flavored!!! :D
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    String cheese, hard boiled eggs, fudge pops, popcorn, wasabi peas, edamame, protein bars, hummus & veggies, apple & peanut butter or pb2, greek yogurt, cottage cheese, beef or turkey jerky
  • MixedbarbieMOM1991
    MixedbarbieMOM1991 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    mtcg72756 wrote: »
    Aldi's Fit&Active Protein Meal Bars - Double Chocolate Flavored!!! :D

I never shopped there might have check it out😀
  • MixedbarbieMOM1991
    MixedbarbieMOM1991 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    hookahbinx wrote: »
    Cottage cheese
    Tuna sandwich

I love cottage cheese forgot all about it. Lol thanks
  • lilgreenkitty
    lilgreenkitty Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    all of the raw veggies in the world
    and wasabi flavored seaweed omgggg
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    raw almonds

straight, no chaser.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    If you're struggling with hunger, check if you're eating enough.
    Food shouldn't just fill you up, but provide all the nutrition you need, without exceeding your calorie need.
    It's perfectly normal to want to eat more than you need.
    You don't have to eat just because you want to. Sometimes we have to tell ourselves no.
    You can eat anything you want.
  • mnbvcxzlkjhgfdsa12
    mnbvcxzlkjhgfdsa12 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Chocolate plant protein shake. It’s 110 cals and genuinely fills me up. I was skeptical, but it works for me.
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    String cheese @80cals, 2 tbs reconstituted PB2 on an Xtreme Wellness high fiber wrap @75 cals, an Xtreme Wellness wrap by itself @50 calories, unsweetened applesauce @50 cals, decent sized apple @75 cals
  • born_of_fire74
    born_of_fire74 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    A toasted slice of Silver Hills Little Big Bread with a tbsp. of peanut butter ~145cals
  • ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Dannon Light & Fit Greek Yogurt @80 calories with 5 grams of Kind Peanut Butter Granola @ 20 calories - total 100 cal, 13 g of Protein.

Great Value - Bite Sized Tortilla Chips Great Value Grams @140 cal (one serving) with Great Value White Corn & Black Bean Salsa @30 calories (two servings)

Babybel - Mini Babybel Original @ 70 calories and 5g of Protein

Orville Redenbacher's - Smart Pop 100 Calorie Kettle Corn Popcorn, 1 bag popped - @100 calorie, 3g Protein and only 150g of Sodium

• CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    hroderick wrote: »
    watermelon

I eat too much watermelon sometimes. If you flip though my diary you will find several days over 500 grams. Wednesday I had 700g of watermelon and 12 oz of fresh pineapple with lunch. Anyone who thinks you can't get fat on fruit can take lessons from me. Actually, I am in maintenance and make it fit now, but I have had days where 1000 calories came from fruit.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Overnight Oats which I just eat immediately, I don't wait for the night to pass. Those 'maker' oats cost a fortune so I make my own. I use one Bare Oats package, you can add some protein powder or a handful of nuts, dried fruits and I like unsweetened almond/coconut milk. I like cottage cheese on toast or a baked potato with cottage cheese on top with steamed broccoli crowns, some parmesan cheese and tad of paprika, too.