Anyone interested teaming up for quick daily Check ins?

Options
norigirl07
norigirl07 Posts: 2 Member
Hi! I had a lot of success with my fitness pal about 2 years ago, and then got a new job where I'm much more sedentary :P so the weight is back on. I'm on day three back on and I was just wondering if anyone wanted to team up for daily check ins for accountability? Nothing huge, just like a quick sentence a day to say you stayed on track, or maybe didn't do too well, or just anything related to progress and your goals.

Replies

• norigirl07
    norigirl07 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Oh just FYI nori is my cat, not me :) she too is a wee bit chubby, and is about as sweet as they come
  • BraddahAloha
    BraddahAloha Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to post pictures of every meal I eat to also help me hold myself more accountable in my diet haha
  • Isra_1
    Isra_1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • ACanadian22
    ACanadian22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Add me as well Hun. I am a daily logger(1300days) as well as daily weighed. I tell it like it is and I expect my friends to do the same :)
  • denalynn1
    denalynn1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me!! I'm new to this (7 days in) and need all the motivation and accountability I can get :)
  • 1foxxxychick
    1foxxxychick Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me!!! I need active friends and accountability partners.
  • pcolestock
    pcolestock Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I’m in!! On day 7 and Love reading everyone’s stories! Very motivating so thank you!!
  • Ktmom19
    Ktmom19 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me :) I was just about to start a post about this before I read your post. I am new to using the mfp community but have used mfp food diary to lose weight in the past. I would love to have an accountability partner and I appreciate honesty!
  • lisa9620
    lisa9620 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Ooh yes I'll definitely join in :)
    I'm 31, from Australia and have 2 young kids (one is 4 and the other is 8 months)
    I've just joined MFP yesterday so still working out the app lol but feel free to add me.
    Started out yesterday at 89kg and this morning was 88.3kg. My first goal is 75kg
    First 2 days have been good with less calories and more exercise so feeling positive about it all so far
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    @tinkerbellang83 you have a daily check in thread, don't you?
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,107 Member
    Options
    Kind of, it's a weekly weigh in group but there is a general chat thread and positive vibes thread that get used more often. https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/118368-weekly-weigh-in-group
  • raducka1
    raducka1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Lizakabibbis
    Lizakabibbis Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I log daily! I'm all about keeping up with everyone AND I like seeing what others eat - it gives me ideas because I tend to be pretty basic.
  • harleygirl3690
    harleygirl3690 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Count me in; as I munch down a package of peanut butter crackers! UG Did not bring anything for lunch to work.
  • spadoc1
    spadoc1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1051 days today, started on my Bday 2016 lost 106#, couple months ago kinda forgot and put back 18
    # so started up again today,been caregiver 24/7 for my wife bedridden, so was easy to get lazy, just sitting at computer watching movies on Amazon Prime, then got neuoraphty in both feet and had to shut down my business after 35 yrs, so cabin fever sucks, I have stuck with logging in but just not watching the Calories , I started at 1200 a day, 334# got to 227#, happy happy, a whole new wardrobe in the closet fits again, ran ouut of notches on my belt 7 of them, need to punch more, never quit drinking or eating different foods m just the amount, I have to buy the highest fatty food for my wife, she was down to 67 # when I put her in Hospital, since Oct, now mid July I have her up to 104#--- John in Idaho
  • lisa9620
    Options
    I'm on day 3 today.
    Day 1 I weighed 89 kg
    Day 2 was 88.3 kg
    Today is 87.9 kg
    That's about 2.6 pounds 😀 Not getting too excited yet though as this is a normal daily fluctuation for me so not really counting a loss until it's more than 3 kg (or 6 pounds) but still feels good and using it as a little bit of motivation for now
  • julieedasilvaa77
    julieedasilvaa77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im down!!
  • LesyaRademan
    LesyaRademan Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in. I lost a lot about three years ago and have put everything back on. I have 100lbs to loose
  • lisa9620
    Options
    Lost another 300 grams so now 87.6kg 😁
  • denalynn1
    denalynn1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    10 days in
    Day 1. 155lbs
    Day 10. 152.8
    But I just left for summer holidays in BC...wine country 😬
    Plan to walk tons and drink little.