Options

Replies

• ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    I have pain relivers everywhere.

Right next to my reading glasses, AKA "cheaters"

Reading glasses wouldn't be necessary if manufacturers hadn't suddenly started making the print on labels so damned tiny *grumble grumble*
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    Automatically protecting your vertebrae during a big sneeze. Contorting yourself to lessen the impact on neck and head.

It isn't my back I worry about when I sneeze. I just have to remember to do a kegel.

Same.
  • Watching_The_Wheels
    Watching_The_Wheels Posts: 4,571 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Binge-watching old shows I’ve already seen because I can’t get into the current reality type shows. Then - fighting to stay awake in the middle of rewatching a show only to wake up as soon as the show is over...

#TheOfficeReruns
    #HouseReruns
    #PortlandiaReruns
    #LateNightWithDavidLettermanReruns
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    When you find yourself watching TV shows from your childhood and all the commercials are for medic alert bracelets, rascal scooters, and reverse mortgages.
  • mirnmax
    mirnmax Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Good Lord - all of the above?! Hair, Farts, Piddles......... off the chart...... but I'll tell ya' I was recently on a cruise and they had a TV Theme Song Trivia.......... I was like "OOOH! I'm good at that!" and I started singing like "Sometimes you want to go where everybody knows your name...." OR "We're movin on up....to the East side....." or "This is a tale of a fateful trip that started at this tropic port aboard this tiny ship...." (and yes you are welcome for the earworms if you truly are old. So we go, with my kids in tow (and THANK GOODNESS we did!) I mean, the first song came on and I was like "dafuq?" AND - yes - I knew NONE of the answers.... NONE - There was *thinking hard* it was at least 2, no 3 days ago - - Seinfeld, Friends, Sopranos, Saved by the Bell, Dr. Who (ok I knew that one) and well...... you get the idea. I'm so old I fart dust...........
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    mirnmax wrote: »
    Good Lord - all of the above?! Hair, Farts, Piddles......... off the chart...... but I'll tell ya' I was recently on a cruise and they had a TV Theme Song Trivia.......... I was like "OOOH! I'm good at that!" and I started singing like "Sometimes you want to go where everybody knows your name...." OR "We're movin on up....to the East side....." or "This is a tale of a fateful trip that started at this tropic port aboard this tiny ship...." (and yes you are welcome for the earworms if you truly are old. So we go, with my kids in tow (and THANK GOODNESS we did!) I mean, the first song came on and I was like "dafuq?" AND - yes - I knew NONE of the answers.... NONE - There was *thinking hard* it was at least 2, no 3 days ago - - Seinfeld, Friends, Sopranos, Saved by the Bell, Dr. Who (ok I knew that one) and well...... you get the idea. I'm so old I fart dust...........

They don't do TV theme songs anymore. 😢
  • jondspen
    jondspen Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    To OP - you know you're getting old when you hurt yourself sleeping! :wink:
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    You get your first white hair.

Pregnancy did this to me... not old age!
  • MagnumOpus1
    MagnumOpus1 Posts: 161 Member
    Options

Triplets?
    Options

Triplets?

goodness no! I did look like I was having twins though...
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    Automatically protecting your vertebrae during a big sneeze. Contorting yourself to lessen the impact on neck and head.

It isn't my back I worry about when I sneeze. I just have to remember to do a kegel.

I worry about both :neutral:

Also, mainly my mind. I legit don't remember like anything. the other day I pulled into work at 8am and left for lunch at noon only to find out that I forgot to turn my car off in the parking lot when I arrived, so she just sat there running for 4 hours... sigh...
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    I got punched in the face by an old lady today

Sorry about that. I had a bad day and took it out on a random stranger.
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Options
    I have a surplus of hard candies
    Just keep em in the pockets of your sweater for use when they're needed...

... y'never know when the grand kids, or neighbor-kids will be over.
    Options
    I have a surplus of hard candies

In the back of the van?
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    3pxvk28a4b4g.png
  • tbright1965
    tbright1965 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    81Katz wrote: »
    I have pain relivers everywhere.

Right next to my reading glasses, AKA "cheaters"

Reading glasses wouldn't be necessary if manufacturers hadn't suddenly started making the print on labels so damned tiny *grumble grumble*

And all these low powered energy saving lights. When we had bright lights, I could see just fine.

That's it, I'm not getting older, the lights are not as good these days, yeah, that's it...