Do you eat whatever you want?

Options
1235»

Replies

• AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    everything in moderation, even moderation!
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,971 Member
    Options
    Yes I eat what I want. I tend to like and prefer healthier choices - most of the time. But pizza and big juicy burgers are not off the menu - just not frequent choices ;)
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Whatever I want doesn't always fit within my daily calories. I do eat foods that I really want that are more indulgent, treats, or desserts in moderation and sometimes when I can fit them in. Do I limit my carbs? No. Carbs are good. I do try to eat more protein sometimes because it fills me up longer. A breakfast of eggs keeps me full way longer than pancakes, for example.
  • kathan01
    kathan01 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I eat what ever I want but try to stay within the cal. limits or just off a bit however, I always feel guilty if I eat like a piece of cake or drink a coke so I have to go to the gym so I don't feel so bad.
  • adotbaby
    adotbaby Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Pretty much eat what you want, just track everything. I have adjusted my macros a few times, but most days I'm under my total. Go ahead, have your treat, the first bite tastes just as good as the 27th, so indulge wisely. I split my dessert with my hubby at a restaurant, and it was very satisfying just having a small bit. Make all this worth it by not depriving yourself, and the reward of success is sweeter than anything to eat.
  • emalethmoon
    emalethmoon Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I eat whatever I want, as long as it fits. I have learned though that if I don't want to go to bed hungry, I've got to treat myself occasionally and not every day. High calorie stuff doesn't fill me up like veggies do.
  • William54321
    William54321 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Eat whatever but controlled
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Well, I'll put it this way....my late night snack last night was loaded nacho cheese rolled tacos. :yum:

(I was within my calorie goal and had hit my protein and fat macros with room to spare. Come at me.)
  • MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    Well, I'll put it this way....my late night snack last night was loaded nacho cheese rolled tacos. :yum:

(I was within my calorie goal and had hit my protein and fat macros with room to spare. Come at me.)

Bahahaha! That’s hot.

I vote, if it fits in my calorie goal and my mouth I’m going to eat it! I work hard at making sure I get decent amounts of protein, and solid micros for health, but if I have a day where I want lemon meringue pie for breakfast it’s going to happen, and happily!

*I’m almost 75lb down and as happy as can be.