Locked door

Replies

• ssss6813
    ssss6813 Posts: 74 Member
    I'm going to try again bear with me
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    ssss6813 wrote: »
    I took a photo but can't figure out how to post it, does,t give me an option help I would love for you to see it

Are you using MFP on your phone or your computer? I don't know how to load a picture from the phone app, but on the computer you click on the picture icon above the reply text box, and then select the file with the picture in it.
  • TheWeakFace
    TheWeakFace Posts: 75 Member
    9rz0dn95up9s.gif
  • ssss6813
    I'm using mfp on my phone so therein lies the problem
  • ssss6813
    Nope
  • TheWeakFace
    I'm using mfp on my phone so therein lies the problem

Use safari or what ever other web browser you have in your phone, go to myfitnesspal.com, sign in, go to community, chit chat, click in this thread, follows cees directions
  • ssss6813
    I'll have to transfer my photos on to my laptop.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Nope
    1. Go to the browser on your phone.
    2. Google MyFitnessPal
    3. Sign In using your credentials.
    4. Once you are signed in go to community>chit chat>this thread
    5. You will then have the option to post a picture

as seen here.
    740ug7mytsyg.jpg
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited July 2018
    nvm... instructions above.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Really she could google a pic of a small door and post it. If need be...
  • TheWeakFace
    I can’t even
  • ssss6813
    I have tried but it's just not happening, we actually tried a screwdriver and a hammer to try and wedge the door open from the bottom but to no avail all it did was to take chunks out of the wood above the door funny thing is there are signs of someone else trying to open it. So they must have failed to. Sorry folks there is nothing else I can do, luckily you don't have to look it everyday, it will probably make me curious for years to come
  • TheWeakFace
    edited July 2018
    I have tried but it's just not happening, we actually tried a screwdriver and a hammer to try and wedge the door open from the bottom but to no avail all it did was to take chunks out of the wood above the door funny thing is there are signs of someone else trying to open it. So they must have failed to. Sorry folks there is nothing else I can do, luckily you don't have to look it everyday, it will probably make me curious for years to come

So where is the pic or is this fake news?
  • ssss6813
    Not fake just unfortunate, we tried to wedge a screwdriver in and hit it with a hammer, all that did was take chunks out of the wood on the door, there are signs of someone else having tried to open it but to no avail I will probably be curious out that door for years to come lol
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Not fake just unfortunate, we tried to wedge a screwdriver in and hit it with a hammer, all that did was take chunks out of the wood on the door, there are signs of someone else having tried to open it but to no avail I will probably be curious out that door for years to come lol

Just bust it open and get it over with.

I would have already done this too. If its connecting into attic I would have gone through the attic already or into another wall behind it, however this thing was installed.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member

cfcsdfez11ys.jpg
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    cee134 wrote: »

cfcsdfez11ys.jpg

Finally, my curosity is relieved. Just as i thought nothing crazy.