Ask the OGs/Adopt-a-Noob Resurrect

Replies

• bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Here's one for the OG's - how do you get a notification when someone quotes/responds to you on a thread or gives you a like etc? I only get one on threads I start or if someone @bufger s me
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »

Yea show us the door! I secretly hope this turns into Fence Girl 2.0

I saved a picture of the fence because it took forever to get her to post it.

0apxk1lyoajr.jpg

I really hate that she had the thread deleted. It was a great few weeks of build up to her getting caught on her BS story.

I was so frustrated, I was trapped at a production of the Little mermaid when this went down and I missed it
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited July 2018
    Ah yes. Emmacottrel and Emmacottrelluv, or something like that. She hated me because of her illiteracy.

One of them was Emmacottrellsback .. she had a funny relationship questions thread short lived you posted in. :laugh:
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    bufger wrote: »
    Here's one for the OG's - how do you get a notification when someone quotes/responds to you on a thread or gives you a like etc? I only get one on threads I start or if someone @bufger s me

You're going to need to be a MFP Premium member for that.
  • bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    bufger wrote: »

You're going to need to be a MFP Premium member for that.

Figures 😒
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member

0apxk1lyoajr.jpg

I really hate that she had the thread deleted. It was a great few weeks of build up to her getting caught on her BS story.

I was so frustrated, I was trapped at a production of the Little mermaid when this went down and I missed it

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »

0apxk1lyoajr.jpg

If we know the thread name Google has it cached.
  • Caporegiem

0apxk1lyoajr.jpg

I can't remember her original name but she changed it to nofukstogive or something like that before she finally posted the fence.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Fence girl complained that her neighbor scolded about her choice of attire when appearing in public on her own lawn. Fence girl's neighbor's husband was gawking at Fence Girl in her shorts and the neighbor didn't like it one bit. So somebody built a fence to put a stop to all this, I don't remember who. But then Fence Girl posted a selfie and she looked, ah, a bit Kelly Clarksonesque circa early 2000s so there's that.

I remember this but i didnt know she posted a pic of herself?
  • Caporegiem
    edited July 2018
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Fence girl complained that her neighbor scolded about her choice of attire when appearing in public on her own lawn. Fence girl's neighbor's husband was gawking at Fence Girl in her shorts and the neighbor didn't like it one bit. So somebody built a fence to put a stop to all this, I don't remember who. But then Fence Girl posted a selfie and she looked, ah, a bit Kelly Clarksonesque circa early 2000s so there's that.

Neighbors husband supposedly built the fence. @cee134 stayed on her to post a picture of the fence daily. When she finally posted a picture (see above) it was obvious the fence has been up a while, (weathered boards, rusted nails) She was called out on that and tried to say that they probably got the materials used from Craigslist or something like that.

Edit: She also said the fence was fastened to an existing chain link fence but there are no signs of chain link behind the fence in the picture.
  • mustacheU2Lift

0apxk1lyoajr.jpg

Looks brand new to me!

My fence looks exactly like this!? And i am known to mow my lawn in skimpys.
  • Caporegiem

0apxk1lyoajr.jpg

I can't remember her original name but she changed it to nofukstogive or something like that before she finally posted the fence.

Zeroeffstogive

That's it!
  • Caporegiem

0apxk1lyoajr.jpg

Looks brand new to me!

Well stop it you hussy, husbands are gawking at you!
  • mustacheU2Lift

0apxk1lyoajr.jpg

Looks brand new to me!

Well stop it you hussy, husbands are gawking at you!

I cant help if my thunder thighs bring all the boys to my yard.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    I wanted to be apart of the fun for a minute. And no one did Karen yet soooo... :#
  • Caporegiem
    edited July 2018
    I wanted to be apart of the fun for a minute. And no one did Karen yet soooo... :#

Everyone's done Karen, she's a stripper after all.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member

Everyone's done Karen

No that’s Tiffany
  • mustacheU2Lift

Everyone's done Karen, she's a stripper after all.

Well, i was at the back of the line.
  • Caporegiem

Everyone's done Karen

No that’s Tiffany

Karen is like Tiffany without the fear of death.
  • mustacheU2Lift

I let out a hideous chuckle when I saw it so keep it up

Lol, it makes me uncomfortable posting someone else pp. Is this normal?