When to give away your kik?

Options
12346»

Replies

• Iffiormana
    Iffiormana Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    I've only sent my Kik once to a girl on here and 10 seconds later I had a picture of a peepee (with a hat on it :expressionless:) in my inbox. Needless to say I'm very selective now.

So was she male or female?
    Yeah we need answers.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    I've only sent my Kik once to a girl on here and 10 seconds later I had a picture of a peepee (with a hat on it :expressionless:) in my inbox. Needless to say I'm very selective now.

Iffiormana wrote: »

Yeah we need answers.
    It's a hot one today. How's the weather where y'all are?
  • Breezybreeze7
    Breezybreeze7 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options

Yeah we need answers.

Lol! It’s a he.
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options

Yeah we need answers.

Lol! It’s a he.

Possibly. Or, she was doing a preemptive strike. Get him before he gets her.

Only one person here has my Kik. No issues from her having it. She might complain from not chatting often. :)
  • Iffiormana
    Options

Yeah we need answers.

Lol! It’s a he.
    Poor soul.

• Iffiormana
    Options

Yeah we need answers.
    I’m feeling sorry for you & it’s extremely hot here too.

• nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    mholl15 wrote: »
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    If someone seems cool and we have messaged a bit then I will give it out. But, the minute someone asks for nudes then we won't be talking anymore.

lol, they will disguise it as a form of seeing your weight loss progress lol

I'm sure they will. I am not falling for that though. Sending nudes is so juvinile and risky. If someone really wanted to meet and we clicked then i would potentially consider it, but not send nudes. Nope.
  • Iffiormana
    Options
    mholl15 wrote: »
    If someone seems cool and we have messaged a bit then I will give it out. But, the minute someone asks for nudes then we won't be talking anymore.

lol, they will disguise it as a form of seeing your weight loss progress lol

I'm sure they will. I am not falling for that though. Sending nudes is so juvinile and risky. If someone really wanted to meet and we clicked then i would potentially consider it, but not send nudes. Nope.
    Any takers? 😎