JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ Round 47

Options

Replies

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,128 Member
    Options
    eminater wrote: »
    *At the completion of Round 47 I have now lost 50 lbs since my HSW and I have lost 30 lbs since starting the Just give me ten days challenges! This is a major boost since I have been finding all the stalls and sometimes days or weeks of not moving mentally challenging. I have learned that these are my biggest triggers to making poor food choices (which is ironic, right?)

WOOP! WTG! @eminater I know that reaching that 50 lb mark is an awesome feeling.

Wow!! Congratulations @eminater!!! You GOT this!!!
  • puttyputty
    puttyputty Posts: 2,993 Member
    Options
    Wonderful, @eminater! I'm so happy for you!
  • allmannerofthings
    allmannerofthings Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Congratulations @eminater Great milestone. Well done!
  • VermontDan
    VermontDan Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    7/17 228.8 (Had a small portion of spaghetti. Now that I'm logging, I've been eating too much of it. Never tasted better though)

7/18 228.2 (Two glasses of red wine)

7/19 227.4 ( Ditto)

7/20 225.6 ( Made the mistake of opening old butterscotch/bourbon Ice cream sauce Tried it 2x, then tossed it )

7/21 223.6 ( Very tired, lousy night sleep - no energy )

7/22 223.0 (Reasonable portion of pasta and sauce - two glassed of red wine. Went 75 over on calories and I sacrificed fruit, veggies and yogurt. Better balance today. Racing through the 220's but can do better.

7/23 222.8 (Sloppy eating and calorie counting. Could have been worse. Had one can of IPA instead of three.)

7/24 221.8 (Made the mistake of going into my wife's granola cereal, a.k.a smashed cookies, for just a little. Two and a half servings later it replaced my healthy lunch and evening wine. Live and learn)

7/25 221.6 (It's shocking how much better food tastes when you're not eating everything in sight, like I have new tastebuds. I need to keep bad stuff out of the house. I bought beer that I wasn't suppose to drink until Saturday - we all know how that ended)

7/26 221.2

7.6 for my first round. I've lost a fair amount of weight twice and this was my lowest first week -previous 8.0 and 8.8. Even though very proud of the round, negative thoughts are already creeping in. Best not to think at all, just do it. It's no time to sabotage myself.

Now to be out of the 220s by Aug 1.