So just stumbled across this....props quest nutrition!!

Options
pinggolfer96
pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
Thank you living in LA....gonna hit up the nearest target and give this a try lol!! Hopefully it’s the same size as the leading lower calorie pizza cause there’s 2 servings per container compared to most that have 3!

https://www.questnutrition.com/pages/pizzaj6jgqhjfsogr.png

Replies

• ladyhusker39
    ladyhusker39 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Hey, you should post this in the "New Products..." thread. I bet lots of people there would love this...

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10064318/new-products-that-caught-your-eyes-recently
  • ballerbryan
    ballerbryan Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Did you ever end trying this? Was it any good?
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I looked at the four cheese (which is what I would have). 660 cal for the whole pizza (11oz) isn't bad. I do a homemade pizza that's 900 calories for the whole thing (about 14-15oz with ingredients), so this would work in a pinch. I'll have to try it to see if it tastes good.
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Not yet, been too busy to make it to the store and food from set has been meal prepping for me lol
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Gotto try these sometime (cheat meal/higher fat day)...will review eventually
  • unicornpickles
    unicornpickles Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Tried it today. Tastes like a normal frozen cheap bad for you pizza. The crust is bland. Tastes greasy and fattening if that makes sense. I’m wondering how the high fiber is going to go 😊
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    The pizza is alright, but nothing to go out of your way for.

It's nice to fit a whole pizza into your calories, but for a few hundred calories more I could easily fit a CPK/any other 900-1000 calorie pizza into my daily calorie allotment from time to time.
  • Faithhopenlove
    Faithhopenlove Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Interesting 🤔 this might just take the place of "Real Good Pizza" , I wonder if the price point is comparable. Thanks for sharing
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,389 Member
    Options
    I looked at the four cheese (which is what I would have). 660 cal for the whole pizza (11oz) isn't bad. I do a homemade pizza that's 900 calories for the whole thing (about 14-15oz with ingredients), so this would work in a pinch. I'll have to try it to see if it tastes good.

Aldi in the UK has a normal vegetable pizza that has about the same amount of calories.