Replies

• rabbyduby
    rabbyduby Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to loose mine. LOL
  • bestjuneever
    bestjuneever Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    When I lost weight before I remember losing my C cup. Looking at my bras from last year I can't even believe they became that small. But I don't mind losing them again at all. I agree its a fair trade off for health and the dream size jeans. :-)
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    My band size has gone down, but my cup size went up. :wink:
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Please help me. I am a 42DDD and can not find a support bra to support them. Please please tell me the brand you buy and where I can purchase them. I would prefer wearing these with my casual wear but need the lift.

Nordstrom sells a lot of brands for hard to find sizes. I'm a big fan of Freya and Panache. Panache makes the most awesome sports bras.

If you are a true 42 band, Panache or Freya won't fit the bill. There are some decent options in Lane Bryant though.
  • aNewYear123
    aNewYear123 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I seem to have lost weight on my back first so my band size went down, so I have gone from a 42DD to a 38G.
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    I wish I had that problem. I need to lose my boobs. Its the last place to go. My band has gone down two sizes but my cup seems to remain a DD. AGGGHGHGHGH
  • ToFatT0B3S1ck
    ToFatT0B3S1ck Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    So you can either be overweight with boobs or healthy with the chance of smaller boobs. This is a no brainer...

My cup size hasn't changed according to my measurements since I started losing weight.
  • Mangogurl5
    Mangogurl5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have since gained, but last year I had lost 25 lbs. in about 8 months (the old fashioned heathy way) and found that I did not lose the girls! I was actually surprised. I even got measured at Victoria's Secret thinking I had. They just changed shape a little but nothing lost. YAY! No worries about losing. I was doing a Powerpump class which may have helped keep them where they belonged. Lots of weights used and dead lifts. Good luck to you. :0)