Halo Top Competition

2»

Replies

• placeboBL
    placeboBL Posts: 62 Member
    Chilly Cow Brownie Batter ice cream bars. They are so good and only 110 calories.

• Kimmotion5783
    Kimmotion5783 Posts: 417 Member
    Thanks for telling me about Chilly Cow. It sounds delicious, I'll have to keep an eye out for it.
  • lalalacroix
    lalalacroix Posts: 834 Member
    Dang it. I thought we were gonna have some kinda cool "ice cream" competition.

Also necro thread.
  • admaarie
    admaarie Posts: 4,297 Member
    I’m pretty sure this is a Canadian brand, but cool way taste amazing! So much better than halo top. Also, I love Breyers delights
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Ayyyyyy, I was in this thread before the necro. Does that make me a zombie?

I did end up trying the chilly cow, and it was pretty good! I wouldn't say it's amazingly better than Halo Top, but I do like that it comes in two portions. It makes it more convenient than weighing out a portion of Halo Top from the pint (because who does that? I just eat the whole thing).

In the meantime, I have found that Enlightened bars are probably my favorite of the "low-cal" ice cream brands. I had the red velvet flavor and it was delectable. I think I like the bars better as well because it's easier to kind of melt it around your mouth and get that melty texture that's more like full-fat ice cream.
  • Kupla71
    Kupla71 Posts: 1,354 Member
    Just tried Breyers Delights chocolate. Pretty good!
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    edited December 2018
    Enlightened and Breyers Delights are the best low-calorie ice creams I've tried thus far. I only like a small handful of Halo Top, mostly the seasonal flavors. Yasso bars are good too, but I've only tried one flavor (S'mores).
  • admaarie
    admaarie Posts: 4,297 Member
    The only flavours I’ve enjoyed from halo top have been toasted coconut, gingerbread, candy bar, & mint chocolate chip. Everything else has tasted mediocre.
  • bisonpitcher
    bisonpitcher Posts: 519 Member
    Had a pint of halo top birthday cake tonight! The cinnamon roll is awesome, but a little higher calorie than some of the others.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 28,053 Member
    Brr, I don't even like the thought of ice cream in the winter!