Weightloss so far with pics!

Options

Replies

• red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    thats a nice improvement in such a short period of time great job.
  • Nissi51
    Nissi51 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!! Keep up the amazing work :)
  • kathygolean
    kathygolean Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Huge difference! You look amazing in that top! Great job and thanks for the inspiration!
  • pologirl1
    pologirl1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Great job! Way to stick with your plan!!!
  • shannongoneau
    shannongoneau Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Your legs are looking great! Keep up the awesome job!
  • Irockursocks87
    Irockursocks87 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    what is turbo jam?

The best way I can describe turbo jam is kind of a mash up of Zumba and kickboxing :)
  • Irockursocks87
    Options
    You've lost a good chunk of your tummy!

I'm curious if you are tracking measurements because you seem to be losing quite a few inches.

I never took any measurements when I first started. I totally regret that so if anyone is just starting take your measurements now! I can tell you that the jeans in the first picture are a size 24 from the plus size section and the jeans in the second photo are a 18 from the regular section of the same store.
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Nice work. Looking good!
  • frizico
    frizico Posts: 30
    Options
    Keep up the great work! You can really see it in your face and your midsection. You must feel fab! You sure look it!
  • irakrishna1
    irakrishna1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Really Wow! Significant changes!
  • MelissaBoydston82
    Options
    HOLY crap that is amazing!! Congratulations!
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    awesome! what a difference - I am so envious that you managed to lose your tummy weight ( mine loves me and ius sticking by me
  • Ribena145
    Ribena145 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    That top looks WAY better on you now! Great job!!
  • JanMarie2BHealthy
    Options
    Looking great - are you sure that is not a different shirt? :flowerforyou: Unbelievable change. Good Work.
  • Spresto2
    Spresto2 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great. I love turbo videos too. I used to do turbojam, but have switched to turbofire as well as the chalean extreme. I'm getting excellent results from these videos and quickly.
  • Simone_Marie2013
    Simone_Marie2013 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look great !!! Amazing weight loss, keep it up ;)
  • iwantwow
    iwantwow Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    congrats ...ur change is amazing...how many cal did u eat and did u eat ur exercise cal back
  • mimi337
    mimi337 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC! You're giving me inspiration!
  • Irockursocks87
    Options
    congrats ...ur change is amazing...how many cal did u eat and did u eat ur exercise cal back

I eat 1250 cals. Sometimes I eat the excercise calories back sometimes I don't, it depends on if I am hungry or not. I don't force myself to eat if I am not hungry. I usually work out after dinner. I have breakfast then a snack then lunch and a snack then dinner and that keeps me full. I try to eat as clean as I can, but pretty much I stick to the calorie goals. I've learned that I can still eat the foods I want but they have to be in moderation. Personally if I got rid of all junk foods (I have a sweet tooth) I would be miserable lol. This is a lifestyle change not a diet. I hate the word diet lol
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    you look great. love that it is in the same shirt it really shows how far you have came!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!