Vaseline in jiggly bits

Options
2»

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,900 Member
    Options
    COGypsy wrote: »
    I'm not even sure what a fupa is. Do girls have them? Would I get fired if I put vaseline on my fupa at work?

I always thought a fupa was a vagina.
    Not sure where you work but it would certainly be frowned upon where I work

The P can stand for a word that is synonymous with vagina. Fat Upper P Area.
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    100_PROOF_ wrote: »
    I'm not even sure what a fupa is. Do girls have them? Would I get fired if I put vaseline on my fupa at work?

I think you should do this at work and then report back as to what happens. Maybe take a video.
    lol!! Best thing I’ve read all day :)
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    There are some lotions that supposedly can create temporary smoothness in cellulite, something about caffeine content, they work by bloating an area to create the appearance of solving the issue.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    Wait, are we talking about putting Vaseline in your pubic hair? I thought we were just talking about the lower abdomen, which seemed kinda odd, but...
  • kcs76
    kcs76 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm googling fupa, I've no idea what this is
  • collectingblues
    collectingblues Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »

I always thought a fupa was a vagina.
    Not sure where you work but it would certainly be frowned upon where I work

The P can stand for a word that is synonymous with vagina. Fat Upper P Area.

That's what I always thought it stood for. And that's why I have been SO CONFUSED when the OP keeps asking about it. Because the OP identifies as male in his profile, and um...

At this point, I'm not entirely convinced that he's not a troll.
  • kcs76
    kcs76 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    @nutmegoreo I agree. Hmmm...that's a new thread idea. What's the worst thing you've googled. Yikes.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Does Vaseline help burn or destroy the fupa or unflattering parts of the abdomen or is it just wishful thinking would Nivea firming lotion be better

I don't see how vaseline would burn or destroy your skin, fat or muscle unless you manage to set it on fire.
    Nivea firming lotion claims to firm and smooth the surface of your skin. It does not claim to alter what is underneath the skin.
    You can clean up your diet, limit your calories, exercise to develop muscle in your lower abdomen and lose weight all over, but you can't directly target a fatty pubic area for fat loss. The good news is, when you eat fewer calories than you burn, your body mobilizes fat stores for energy from all over you body. Eventually, your pubic region will slim down with this strategy, along with other fat stores in your body.
    from https://www.livestrong.com/article/223602-lose-weight-pubic-area/

If weight loss doesn't help, you probably need surgery not a lotion.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I have jiggly bits all over. That doesn't even bear thinking about! :grimace: