• cguevarra
    cguevarra Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    cguevarra wrote: »
    o1kxj9pt4xxs.jpeg
    My cheat meal!!!!
    970 Calories and I still have another 400+ left over in my diet

I’ve been eating really clean for the past two weeks without a cheat meal and for dinner I spoiled myself with a pizza.

Eating "clean" (whatever that means to you) doesn't mean eating low calories or bland, boring food. Eating within your calories is not "cheating". You don't get broccoli points for making your diet as painful and boring as possible.

I honestly don’t mind eating clean or “bland” I enjoy my healthy lifestyle my thing is “you are what you eat” and in this case I’m trying to be as healthy as possible while I’m in a cut. I’ve seen huge results plus my weight going down. Honestly no offense or anything but if you’re going to criticize the way I eat or count my calories take it else where.

You are more than what you eat.. There is a lot more to health than what you put in your mouth.

Your weight is going down because you're in a calorie deficit, not because of your food choices.

I’ve also seen more of a cut as well. A lot more definition
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    o1kxj9pt4xxs.jpeg
    My cheat meal!!!!

I’ve been eating really clean for the past two weeks without a cheat meal and for dinner I spoiled myself with a pizza.

Eating "clean" (whatever that means to you) doesn't mean eating low calories or bland, boring food. Eating within your calories is not "cheating". You don't get broccoli points for making your diet as painful and boring as possible.

I honestly don’t mind eating clean or “bland” I enjoy my healthy lifestyle my thing is “you are what you eat” and in this case I’m trying to be as healthy as possible while I’m in a cut. I’ve seen huge results plus my weight going down. Honestly no offense or anything but if you’re going to criticize the way I eat or count my calories take it else where.

You are more than what you eat.. There is a lot more to health than what you put in your mouth.

Your weight is going down because you're in a calorie deficit, not because of your food choices.

I’ve also seen more of a cut as well. A lot more definition

Thats because you're in a deficit. You look more defined because you're losing fat.
  • SelenaMariaStewart
    SelenaMariaStewart Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Garlic Parm Zoodles. Nom Nom Nom.

yr9bts4ybfno.jpeg

• cguevarra
    Options
    o1kxj9pt4xxs.jpeg
    My cheat meal!!!!

you kinda just negated yourself. and this is subjective to the person. why don't you just let them eat how they enjoy....whats bland do you may be amazing to others....stop being so selfish.
    love me some BLAND steamed broccoli with sea salt!!!

Yeah it’s pretty tasty 👍🏼😁
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    o1kxj9pt4xxs.jpeg
    My cheat meal!!!!

you kinda just negated yourself. and this is subjective to the person. why don't you just let them eat how they enjoy....whats bland do you may be amazing to others....stop being so selfish.

Yeah it’s pretty tasty 👍🏼😁

So why did you want to cheat on it with pizza then?
  • katphi1618
    katphi1618 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    o1kxj9pt4xxs.jpeg
    My cheat meal!!!!

A splash of balsamic and herbs makes all the difference. Minimal calories necessary.
  • TeamNemesisSteve
    TeamNemesisSteve Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    pi1mz2zccdfx.jpeg
  • fb47
    fb47 Posts: 1,058 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    This is my current pre workout meal. Simple, nothing fancy, but freaking good. It's basically cinnabun protein powder with 2% milk and 1 serving of Reese Puffs cereals + 1 serving of cinnamon Toast Crunch. I just love it. High in calories, but I can fit it in easily into my diet.

09916dz6iqb1.jpg

• TeamNemesisSteve
    TeamNemesisSteve Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    howvxu2b94lh.jpeg
    Homemade Sesame chicken with brown fried rice. Lightly fried in canola oil and baked to finish. Sauce is sweet and thick and made with coconut sugar.
  • katphi1618
    Options
    wedak449rrcu.jpg
    Yummy :-D
  • katphi1618
    Options
    howvxu2b94lh.jpeg
    Homemade Sesame chicken with brown fried rice. Lightly fried in canola oil and baked to finish. Sauce is sweet and thick and made with coconut sugar.

How do you make your sesame chicken and sauce?
  • georgieamber2
    georgieamber2 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    avvghyebr9nz.jpg

Growing 3 different types of beans at the moment so I pick them fresh in the morning for breakfast!! Boil for 3 mins then fry in a little olive oil with lemon juice, salt, pepper, ginger, a chopped fresh tomato and nutritional yeast and put on toast!! It's amazing
  • cguevarra
    Options
    pe47adi13kkx.jpeg
    May not look appetizing to some but it’s fantastic.
    Blueberries, ground cinnamon, organic Greek yogurt
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I had a banana and chocolate cupcake for breakfast.
    I plan to have a chicken breast, mashed potatoes and green beans for lunch.
    Dinner is going to be red beans and rice and a salad.
    Snacks planned are baby carrots and yogurt.
    I don't take food pictures.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    A latte(homemade, no weird stuff) Greek yogurt& blueberries for breakfast.
    Not sure on lunch yet, have 766 calories to figure that &snacks out
    Dinner will be rainbow tortellini with garlic alfredo and bbq chicken breast. Toss in some garlic,onion and peppers and good to go. Salad with sesame thai dressing(i could drink that) on the side.
  • JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    kfupvtz59cu5.jpg

Blackened mahi topped with shrimp scampi, sauteed zucchini and loaded mashed cauliflower.
  • cmah2780
    cmah2780 Posts: 1 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    46iffnbn5aoy.jpeg
    Goan Fish Curry with Garlic Naan