• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    • Doing/saying cutesy *kitten*.
    • Being romantic; at all.
  • Hotspur11
    Hotspur11 Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    speaking.....in general,....... I always tend to say the wrong things at the right times
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,315 Member
    Options
    small talk/chit chat, feel uncomfortable being in a crowd. I'm an introvert. I do like one on one if the other person likes to talk,I do love being around dogs though
  • GOT_Obsessed
    GOT_Obsessed Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I am bad at anything involving a racquet! Really, I am an embarrassment with those types of sports.
  • millionsofpeaches1
    millionsofpeaches1 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    A lot of things. Singing for sure
  • shenanigans_
    shenanigans_ Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Folding sheets
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Anything math related
    Receiving compliments
    Speaking in public
    Oh and most of all....laundry, I hate it.
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Adulting. Anything beyond making my own breakfast and getting into debt is just too complicated for me to do without a real adult present.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Bobbing for apples.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Being late. I get very anxious and irritable.
    Singing. My dd at a young age requested that I not sing ever.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Learning new software.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Remembering names
    Small talk
    Swimming with good form
  • PaigeyPoo28
    PaigeyPoo28 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    -Putting my shoes in the same place every night
    -keeping my mind out of the gutter
  • steve60402469
    steve60402469 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    same for the second one LOL
  • kds10
    kds10 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    "social norms" I went to a BBQ on Saturday and I felt like I was being interrogated. Whats with the 20 questions? I've known you for 5 minutes... why must you know my entire life story!?
    I can't stand it when strangers to size me up and figure me out.

I hate it when people that you work with, etc. try to analyze you. I had a co-worker say to me one time when in casual conversation I mentioned my mom she goes "hmmm you don't often talk about your mom that much" out of the friggin blue. Then she gives me this really deep stare like trying to see if there is some reason that I don't...

Ummm lady I don't talk about my personal life that much at work to begin with...OMFG. I am not someone that talks endlessly about my family unlike some that I work with where you pretty much are made aware when their kids take a *kitten*.

• travelling_lots
    travelling_lots Posts: 377 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    What are you bad at?

A lot of things. But the important one for me right now is getting food menus to get hungry and want to eat.

Reason I’m starting to like this site. Food photos are inspirational.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings Posts: 5,545 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    kds10 wrote: »
    "social norms" I went to a BBQ on Saturday and I felt like I was being interrogated. Whats with the 20 questions? I've known you for 5 minutes... why must you know my entire life story!?
    I can't stand it when strangers to size me up and figure me out.

I hate it when people that you work with, etc. try to analyze you. I had a co-worker say to me one time when in casual conversation I mentioned my mom she goes "hmmm you don't often talk about your mom that much" out of the friggin blue. Then she gives me this really deep stare like trying to see if there is some reason that I don't...

Ummm lady I don't talk about my personal life that much at work to begin with...OMFG. I am not someone that talks endlessly about my family unlike some that I work with where you pretty much are made aware when their kids take a *kitten*.

I've had people make similar comments... like, well I was wondering about this or that but you're such a private person... then they stop and stare and expect me to fill in the blanks.
    Nope. If I want you to know, I will tell you. I only answer questions if the person asking is someone who's advice or opinion I actually respect and care to hear... not too many of those.
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Hiding my emotions. Good or bad.
  • tlwagner78
    tlwagner78 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Delegating

Calculus

Squats (can’t balance right)

Being content