I Regret...

Options

Replies

• TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,585 Member
    Options
    The few beers and pizza I had yesterday!
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Misty_1375 wrote: »
    I regret changing my username. I feel like I should be slapped frantically with a wet fish.

This is like the equivalent of going on a boozy holiday and coming back with a dodgy permanent tattoo.

Don't drink and change your username, kids.

I was just about to say: I regret getting my wedding ring tattooed to prove to a man (who would never trust me anyway) that I was loyal and devoted. Now the marriage is over and the freaking eye sore is constantly in my face, even as I type this. I want it gone!!!!!

Girl I feel you. We rush into things just to prove to a man that we love them. We forget about ourselves. I know this feeling well. So sorry. Can you get tattoo removal?

I am planning to get it removed. But I also don't want to rush that and get a botched job. I need to do my research and save up for it
  • Deviette
    Deviette Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    I regret following the path of least resistance.

And I regret that I continue to do so.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I regret changing my username. I feel like I should be slapped frantically with a wet fish.

This is like the equivalent of going on a boozy holiday and coming back with a dodgy permanent tattoo.

I was just about to say: I regret getting my wedding ring tattooed to prove to a man (who would never trust me anyway) that I was loyal and devoted. Now the marriage is over and the freaking eye sore is constantly in my face, even as I type this. I want it gone!!!!!

Girl I feel you. We rush into things just to prove to a man that we love them. We forget about ourselves. I know this feeling well. So sorry. Can you get tattoo removal?

I am planning to get it removed. But I also don't want to rush that and get a botched job. I need to do my research and save up for it

Nope. What you have to do is tattoo your entire finger.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    1ec4iplfew70.png
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »

Nope. What you have to do is tattoo your entire finger.

I thought of that, but I don't want anything half-hearted just for the sake of covering up
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh:
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    Not following my intuition and standing up for myself enough.
  • Mean_Spice
    Mean_Spice Posts: 279 Member
    Options

Understand, maybe wear a different type of ring over the tattoo to cover it up?
  • Mean_Spice
    Options
    a lot of things
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I regret that I am not very good at consistently taking care of myself. No idea why, I just fail miserably at it.
  • Mean_Spice
    Options
    not retiring sooner