Pet peeves

Options

Replies

• dallion1
    dallion1 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    People not knowing that the left lane is for passing. When your done passing, move your *kitten* to the right.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chips on brownies. What's the point?

It's a *kitten* brownie. It's made of chocolate.

Why you gotta put chocolate chips on top for, silly? Now instead of biting into this soft, moist confection with it's uniform texture, I gotta mulch through some hard *kitten* chocolate chips. Keep it simple & classic.

I'll still eat it but you shouldn't have done that.
  • promisesstandin
    promisesstandin Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    a thumping wheel on a shopping cart
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    Gross mouth noises: sucking in every forkful with an inhalation, incessant lip-smacking, chewing with the mouth open, not swallowing between bites.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,245 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    An absence of common curtesy. People that don’t make eye contact when you greet them or return the greeting. Rudeness, I have a complete contempt for rude people. Oh and people that do not use their turn signals, to me that is a combination of rudeness and a lack of curtesy.

Additionally, those that do not pick up after their pets in public places. God forbid me from finding out who’s been letting their dog crap in my yard.
  • jedoubleday
    jedoubleday Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    calling me a typical male
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    calling me a typical male
    typical male thing to say...
  • ElC_76
    ElC_76 Posts: 3,054 Member
    Options
    This isnt a REAL big deal but....

Getting fr from ppl Idk enough, i just like to know who I'm friending.. I'm probably mean.. sorry.
  • ElC_76
    ElC_76 Posts: 3,054 Member
    Options
    Dirty windows

A-huh!!.
  • Kimmotion5783
    Kimmotion5783 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    dasmyth wrote: »
    When people drive side by side on the highway for miles.

...On their phone.

Hanging out with friends/family and they are on their phone. Doesn't anyone in this world find it completely rude to ignore a living human being standing before you, for whatever is on your phone?

When someone borrows something of yours and doesn't give it back timely, or didn't treat it well in their care.

YES! I find the phone thing extremely rude! In fact, one friend did it to me constantly and I just stopped hanging out with her. People who do that are just rude and obnoxious.
  • Kimmotion5783
    Kimmotion5783 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    tapping, nail-biting, people talking on their phones while you're spending time with them, tailgating, arrogant people who think they're better than everyone else, people with no regard for others.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    self deprecating humor
  • shaf238
    Options
    People who block the whole pavement (sidewalk) to have a conversation and don't move out of the way despite seeing you coming.
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    People who talk to me as soon as I walk into work. Give me a minute to at least walk into my office to put my stuff down.
  • smoofinator
    smoofinator Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    • Your, you're
    • There, their, they're
    • Using "of" instead of "have" ("They should of used their blinker" or "They should have used their blinker"
    • Irregardless (not a word)
    • Intensive purposes (Intents and purposes)
    So many more... let me know if you want me to keep going.

My job involves editing. Can you tell?
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    shaf238 wrote: »
    People who block the whole pavement (sidewalk) to have a conversation and don't move out of the way despite seeing you coming.

I told ya already...I didnt see ya
  • shaf238
    Options
    • Your, you're
    • There, their, they're
    • Using "of" instead of "have" ("They should of used their blinker" or "They should have used their blinker"
    • Irregardless (not a word)
    • Intensive purposes (Intents and purposes)
    So many more... let me know if you want me to keep going.

My job involves editing. Can you tell?
    Your not wrong their, people should of grammar checked their posts irregardless.
  • CR_Edwards_2015
    CR_Edwards_2015 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Omg, my BIGGEST pet peeve is when you are having a conversation with someone and someone else interrupts the conversation and the person you were talking to acts like you are no longer standing there!! That is so rude!

My others:
    People constantly on their phones, especially at family gatherings.
    Texting while driving
  • Liana_Ish
    Liana_Ish Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Neighbors blocking parking spaces with trash bins. @shaf238