Pet peeves

Options

Replies

• kds10
    kds10 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    When people make stupid vague statements hoping you will ask them what they mean to start up a conversation. Just be clear and start talking.

Facebook would no longer exist if it weren’t for these types.

LOL, I hate the dramatic Facebook post. I have seen people post "when will it end?" and of course every idiot asks them if they are okay...

Same with the if you really love your kids then share this or if you hate cancer share this...f**k off!
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    People who still use Facebook :lol:
  • kds10
    kds10 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    shaf238 wrote: »

LOL..I am sure that some people would freak out if facebook ever ended. "OMG..how will everyone know what I am doing every minute of the day..OMG"
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    kds10 wrote: »
    shaf238 wrote: »

LOL..I am sure that some people would freak out if facebook ever ended. "OMG..how will everyone know what I am doing every minute of the day..OMG"

I still like it for the groups. My running club uses it heavily to arrange pick up runs and race car pools.

But, yeah, I have unfollowed alot of my "friends" because I don't give a crap what they cooked for dinner.....
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    slow computer hates me :( ruining my anti fitbit movement :(
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Testimony in findings of fact. Just cuz someone said it, it doesn't make it a fact.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Omg, my BIGGEST pet peeve is when you are having a conversation with someone and someone else interrupts the conversation and the person you were talking to acts like you are no longer standing there!! That is so rude!

My others:
    People constantly on their phones, especially at family gatherings.
    Texting while driving

A variation on this is when you are in a store at a customer service desk and the phone rings and the person says "excuse me" and takes the call. Then it is obvious that it was a cold call from another customer, but they take care of that issue and just bump that person ahead of your because they happened to call at the right time?
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    People stopped at traffic lights who leave 2car lengths between them and the car in front of them.
    Oblivious of what's going on around them.
    :|
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    When someone’s obviously upset and you ask them what’s wrong and they say “nothing, I’m fine”
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Animal abuse
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    When the person who uses the bathroom before you runs out of toilet paper and doesn’t replace it.
  • smoofinator
    smoofinator Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    When people refuse to accept scientifically proven facts.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    When you have somewhere to be but your companions watch YouTube videos then make peanut butter toast, then go to the bathroom then brush their teeth, then ...ugh
  • BasedGawd412
    BasedGawd412 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Dirty and smelly people in my personal space.
  • poisonesse
    poisonesse Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    1. People who don't use turn signals
    2. People who drive in the inside "passing" lane and won't move over so others CAN pass.
    3. Bullies (cyber and RL)
    4. Know-it-alls that in reality, know nothing, but can't stop themselves from spouting "nothing" 24/7
    5. Men that leave the seat up!
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    People who spit when they talk.
  • Five0Six
    Five0Six Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    When you have somewhere to be but your companions watch YouTube videos then make peanut butter toast, then go to the bathroom then brush their teeth, then ...ugh

Oh dear lord, this sort of thing drives me absolutely bonkers. I've lived with two people like this who perpetually managed their time like toddlers. It drove me mad.
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options

pull that garbage and I will leave without you!
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options

Me: you almost ready?
    Them: I’m ready
    Me: you’re still in pajamas
    Them: i just need to shower and dress
    Me: *leaves*

Eta: This is a transcript of actual events.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options

Me: you almost ready?
    Them: I’m ready
    Me: you’re still in pajamas
    Them: i just need to shower and dress
    Me: *leaves*

Eta: This is a transcript of actual events.

😂😂😂yup. I will record these interactions for proof I am not crazy.