The app needs to be updated!! what the hell is this

Replies

• covetthycarbs
    covetthycarbs Posts: 300 Member
    SwannySez wrote: »
    You should get the premium app. When I have problems now? Mr. Pal himself gets in the Fitness jet and flies here to NY to fix them for me THAT DAY!

Is he overweight?
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,860 Member
    You should get the premium app. When I have problems now? Mr. Pal himself gets in the Fitness jet and flies here to NY to fix them for me THAT DAY!

Is he overweight?

REPENT, BLASPHEMER!
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    fatii01 wrote: »
    giphy.gif
    if you don't have a useful thing to talk about then get out of here please

I dunno.... I thought that was pretty useful.

*shrug

You heard the lady @Motorsheen ... Scram! :D

FineEnlightenedBird-size_restricted.gif

I literally just laughed out loud at this! My son asked me why I was laughing so hard....lol
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,423 Member
    If you know what needs to be done to develop a great app/site and have great ideas on what a flexible health and fitness app needs then maybe you should start your own app instead of complaining vaguely here.

If there are better options then maybe mfp will improve to keep up. I've tried similar apps and found mfp to be the best right now. Being free and better than most other options why would they put the effort in to any major changes?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    If you know what needs to be done to develop a great app/site and have great ideas on what a flexible health and fitness app needs then maybe you should start your own app instead of complaining vaguely here.

If there are better options then maybe mfp will improve to keep up. I've tried similar apps and found mfp to be the best right now. Being free and better than most other options why would they put the effort in to any major changes?

To be fair they haven't changed the forums since 2008. So OP does make a valid point about it being out of date.
  • covetthycarbs

I think she should complain more specifically. Perhaps with pie charts. And candy bar graphs.
  • cee134
    LMNOP55 wrote: »
    @cee134 wrote: »

To be fair they haven't changed the forums since 2008. So OP does make a valid point about it being out of date.

What kind of topics were being posted back in 2008?

If only there was a way to revive an old thread.
  • SwannySez
    cee134 wrote: »

Not from that far back. But from a bit nearer...oh the strikes I recall!
  • cee134

Really there are plenty going all the way back to Nov 2008?
  • SwannySez

Really there are plenty going all the way back to Nov 2008?

Oops, my bad. They are there. They are ALL there.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    ...... hopefully the OP has asked for a full refund from MFP.
  • Misty_1375
    I have a confession. I complained to them. My account is broken. Yes it's true. I can't see my profile page and pretty sure no one else can either. They said "Working on it but don't know when it's going to be fixed" :|:/
  • covetthycarbs
    Misty_1375 wrote: »
    I have a confession. I complained to them. My account is broken. Yes it's true. I can't see my profile page and pretty sure no one else can either. They said "Working on it but don't know when it's going to be fixed" :|:/

They didn’t even send you a fruit basket?
  • Misty_1375
    edited July 2018

They didn’t even send you a fruit basket?

They didn't. They should be ashamed, *kitten*!
  • Motorsheen

I tell folks: I'm fixin' to get that worked out.

" fixin' " could mean in the next 3 minutes....

the next 3 weeks

or the next 3 years

( why tie yourself to time constraints ? )
  • hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    I like the glitches... and let’s not forget, we get to use this flirting/dating/nudies requesting platform for free. There’s also a calorie tracking feature around here somewhere that’s also free.
  • Motorsheen
    hud54014 wrote: »
    I like the glitches... and let’s not forget, we get to use this flirting/dating/nudies requesting platform for free. There’s also a calorie tracking feature around here somewhere that’s also free.

That's the thing.... it's free.

It's a clear indication of an entitled attitude if someone complains about what is essentially a gift.

Also.....

A sense of Gratitude is essential for happiness and who doesn't want to be happy?

• Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,423 Member

I think she should complain more specifically. Perhaps with pie charts. And candy bar graphs.

Yes. And expressive gifs.

If you are paying for the premium version of mfp and don't feel it is doing what was promised I can see a reason to complain to the company and cancel your subscription.
  • Motorsheen
    hud54014 wrote: »

That's the thing.... it's free.

It's a clear indication of an entitled attitude if someone complains about what is essentially a gift.

Also.....

A sense of Gratitude is essential for happiness and who doesn't want to be happy?

I am confused by the source of this wisdom

pffft..... the source of all wisdom.

google.
  • Motorsheen

Yes. And expressive gifs.

If you are paying for the premium version of mfp and don't feel it is doing what was promised I can see a reason to complain to the company and cancel your subscription.

I was hoping she would come back, I saved this for her:

tumblr_mc7z1yNg3R1qdlh1io1_250.gif