The app needs to be updated!! what the hell is this

Replies

• DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    I'm still stuck on why someone would type "2k18" instead if "2018". Not like it saves any characters. :p
    This is where I got stuck. I haven't got a clue..... DAMN there it is again!
  • DoubleUbea
    I think she should complain more specifically. Perhaps with pie charts. And candy bar graphs.

mmmmmmmm pie

• DoubleUbea
    edited July 2018
    fatii01 wrote: »
    We are in 2k18 and they can't just hire a developer to update the app and the website so that it could be easier to deal with! There new features in the programming world that could make it more flexible. It looks like a website from the stone age. I would love if they look up for it and make some serious changes.

@fatii01
    Have you tried holding down the ALT key and pressing 'F4'? It clears up most website problems.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    c4wddmj2aklm.png

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    DoubleUbea wrote: »
    fatii01 wrote: »
    We are in 2k18 and they can't just hire a developer to update the app and the website so that it could be easier to deal with! There new features in the programming world that could make it more flexible. It looks like a website from the stone age. I would love if they look up for it and make some serious changes.

@fatii01
    Have you tried holding down the ALT key and pressing 'F4'? It clears up most website problems.

Does this also work for Windows '95 or Windows 3.1x ?

They're almost as good as Vista !

• Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Misty_1375 wrote: »
    I have a confession. I complained to them. My account is broken. Yes it's true. I can't see my profile page and pretty sure no one else can either. They said "Working on it but don't know when it's going to be fixed" :|:/

I tell folks: I'm fixin' to get that worked out.

" fixin' " could mean in the next 3 minutes....

the next 3 weeks

or the next 3 years

( why tie yourself to time constraints ? )

It should be 2wks, like the movie “Money Pit”. “When is everything going to be fixed?” “2wks!”....10 months later...

I’d just like to have it fixed so I can add pictures and/or remove some.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I have a confession. I complained to them. My account is broken. Yes it's true. I can't see my profile page and pretty sure no one else can either. They said "Working on it but don't know when it's going to be fixed" :|:/

I tell folks: I'm fixin' to get that worked out.

" fixin' " could mean in the next 3 minutes....

the next 3 weeks

or the next 3 years

( why tie yourself to time constraints ? )

It should be 2wks, like the movie “Money Pit”. “When is everything going to be fixed?” “2wks!”....10 months later...

I’d just like to have it fixed so I can add pictures and/or remove some.

@Misty_1375

.... you have a pm
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    What exactly could be said that would be useful on this post?
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator

Well, something more specific than "what the hell is this" might be a good place to start.

Also, in my observation, developers never read chit chat threads, soooooooo, poor board option. But hey, everyone needs a place to rant in a very nonspecific and therefor non-useful way don't they?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member

Well, something more specific than "what the hell is this" might be a good place to start.

Also, in my observation, developers never read chit chat threads, soooooooo, poor board option. But hey, everyone needs a place to rant in a very nonspecific and therefor non-useful way don't they?

Are you asking me to bring back another 2008 thread?
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    cee134 wrote: »

I'm still mad at your for tricking me Mr.
  • cee134

h4oouaiwb4wh.jpg
    molg2tdwcj0a.jpg
  • 4legsRbetterthan2

h4oouaiwb4wh.jpg

this one looks kinda like Maggie <3
  • covetthycarbs
    covetthycarbs Posts: 300 Member
    I personally think this app would be better if it sent free sandwiches on fridays.
  • makkimakki2018
    makkimakki2018 Posts: 414 Member
    It's an app where you track your food and exercise. Doesn't need to be fancy at all. Just like the gym doesn't need to be fancy for a person to workout so long as everything works.
  • cee134
    I personally think this app would be better if it sent free sandwiches on fridays.

Yes, lets do this. Should I make a thread in a random part of the forums so that MFP will do that?
  • cee134
    It's an app where you track your food and exercise. Doesn't need to be fancy at all. Just like the gym doesn't need to be fancy for a person to workout so long as everything works.

Everything does not work.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member

Yeah. Like closing out my food diary from my app. Kinda the entire point of this place.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,860 Member

Yeah. Like closing out my food diary from my app. Kinda the entire point of this place.

I thought it was a dating app?
  • Motorsheen
    SwannySez wrote: »

I thought it was a dating app?

don't worry, it is.

that whole alleged tracking thing is just a smokescreen....