Less Alcohol - August 2018 - One Day at a Time

Options

Replies

• NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    donimfp wrote: »
    @Ksandoval0401, good for you! The vanity factor is huge for me.

In fact, this morning I realized I was channeling @Norminv when I looked in the mirror and thought, "Damn, girl, you are looking good!"

haha nicely done...
  • ElC_76
    ElC_76 Posts: 3,054 Member
    Options
    We all need everyone , we are stronger that way.. :p;)

dcsvty750ht1.jpg
  • ElC_76
    Options
    U probably already know this or it's in the info at the beginning, just in case someone hasnt seen it.
    Happy living my friends :);)
  • ElC_76
    Options
    100_PROOF_ wrote: »
    Just wanted to say that I'm following along, I don't have anything really useful to add right now but I'm still reading here :)

Uve got guts,.. lol :p:D
  • tracimcp
    tracimcp Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Is it normal to feel tired the first week? I noticed my sleep hasn't been as good right now either. I hope I get the energy you all are talking about soon!
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,170 Member
    Options
    tracimcp wrote: »
    Is it normal to feel tired the first week? I noticed my sleep hasn't been as good right now either. I hope I get the energy you all are talking about soon!

Took me about 2.5 weeks to get that energy. And sleep for me is always an issue- just don’t sleep well in general. I imagine that it has something to do with the sugar withdrawal/dopamine effect has changed because you’re not drinking. I felt anxious and depressed for the first week.
  • donimfp
    donimfp Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    @tracimcp, the first two weeks , which I’m just past, I was super tired during the day but then couldn’t sleep well at night because I would wake up suddenly feeling panicked. It’s a bummer but I just kept reassuring myself that my body was readjusting. It has really calmed down now. Hang in there. As they say, it gets better.