Need a Keto Buddy

Options
2»

Replies

• amybethjack
    amybethjack Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I've been eating keto for about three months. Down 36 pounds and 7 inches in my waist and feel more energetic than I have in years. Love that I get to eat the creamy, cheesy food I like and still lose weight without feeling deprived. I share my food diary and wouldn't mind more keto friends so go ahead and add me.
  • GMgetsfit
    GMgetsfit Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    @ amybethjack
    I hope I can do as well as you in just 3 short month. Actually if I do half that I will be pretty stoked!
    I don't remember how to add friends. :disappointed: can someone remind me
  • zoza7oss1
    zoza7oss1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    GMgetsfit wrote: »
    @ amybethjack
    I hope I can do as well as you in just 3 short month. Actually if I do half that I will be pretty stoked!
    I don't remember how to add friends. :disappointed: can someone remind me

Click on pic, new page, click on name or pic (don't click send message), new page, profile page, click icon of 2 people , send, and done
  • zoza7oss1
    zoza7oss1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just started keto last week....would love to trade recipes and any tips!! I'd add all of you if I could figure out how to do that LOL

Click on pic, new page, click on name or pic (don't click send message), new page, profile page, click icon of 2 people , send, and done
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Looking for keto friends too. Been doing low carb for 45 days.
  • GMgetsfit
    GMgetsfit Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    thanks guys I'm excited to have low carb friends.

Does anyone drink their coffee with butter in it and does it satisfy you so that you don't feel so hungry. I think it would make me gag, how much butter in how much coffee?
    I have been drinking two 12 oz cups of coffee most mornings so I can put something in my stomach, it use to be enough until I decided to do keto with intermittent fast (mind over matter) :/

I like green leafy veggies but I have never had kale, I grow some of my veggies in a small garden and would like to grow kale next year there are so many different types of kales.
    Are there any kale eaters here that have a favorite and how do you prepare it.

Here is info on good keto veggies hope this helps someone

https://youtu.be/UsXlwieBp8I