Ever taken 'those' pictures?

Options

Replies

• Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    My ex took pics of me one time of my sweaty body when I walking around naked after relations. She showed it to one of our close friends and it got around real quick amongst all of her girlfriends. She found out as did I on who her real friends were.

Biggest mistake I've done personally was posting progression pics(slight nudity but showed my goods clearly though my underwear) & thought I was posting on my "workout" twitter account. I didn't know my new cell phone had it also synced to my facebook account as well. Got nearly 150 texts in 45 minutes from friend's wives/girlfriends as well as mother's of kids I coach asking me for more pics or how discreet I could be. Not cool...

OMG, how discreet?!?!?!? That's both flattering and disgusting at the same time. Didn't think that happened to guys...

Every year I have a couple kid's moms wanting to hook up. I'm use to it, but the persistent ones that can't take no for an answer stress me at times. This year has been crazy, my MFP friends here have enjoyed the stories to say the least.
  • shutupandlift13
    shutupandlift13 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    My ex took pics of me one time of my sweaty body when I walking around naked after relations. She showed it to one of our close friends and it got around real quick amongst all of her girlfriends. She found out as did I on who her real friends were.

Biggest mistake I've done personally was posting progression pics(slight nudity but showed my goods clearly though my underwear) & thought I was posting on my "workout" twitter account. I didn't know my new cell phone had it also synced to my facebook account as well. Got nearly 150 texts in 45 minutes from friend's wives/girlfriends as well as mother's of kids I coach asking me for more pics or how discreet I could be. Not cool...

You coach children and yet post nearly naked photos of yourself on a public twitter account? Great idea.

Make that goods revealing photos, not just nearly naked.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Yes, and I'm scarred. My 7 year old daughter was flipping thru my husband's phone pics the other day and found a pic of me. She said, "Is that Mommy????" and my husband says, "uh, yes". She says "what is she doing???"......

Going to hell that is clearly what I'm doing.

horrified.gif

OMG!! My son may or may not have found a similar pic in my hubby's phone! :blushing:
  • mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm pretty busty so the husband really loves "those" types of pictures. It doesn't bother me like it used to, he thinks I'm sexy, so why should I hide it from him?
  • Chieflrg
    Options

150 texts? Dude, you're in THAT good of shape! Unless your old lady worked at a Sex Addicts Anonymous session... That's 200 chicks in hour texting you for more pics.

Nah not 150 different women texting me, 150 texts total. Its was from around 20 women and some dudes too. I'm in good shape for my age I would hazard, but I think it had more to do with what the pic revealed.
  • mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options

150 texts? Dude, you're in THAT good of shape! Unless your old lady worked at a Sex Addicts Anonymous session... That's 200 chicks in hour texting you for more pics.

Nah not 150 different women texting me, 150 texts total. Its was from around 20 women and some dudes too. I'm in good shape for my age I would hazard, but I think it had more to do with what the pic revealed.

Holy snap! You're 43? Definitely in awesome shape for your age! However multiple want sex texts...super awkward.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    absolutely...the camera adds like 8 inches so why not!

You mean I would look like I'm packing, like, nearly 10 inches!

brb grabbing camera!
  • Nickolas919
    Options
    no, at least not today
  • Chieflrg
    Options

You coach children and yet post nearly naked photos of yourself on a public twitter account? Great idea.

My twitter account is private for adults some I've know for 20 years to share their progress pics nothing else. The pics on facebook were taken down within 5 minutes. The progress pic was less revealing on what one might see on a public beach.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options

My twitter account is private for adults some I've know for 20 years to share their progress pics nothing else. The pics on facebook were taken down within 5 minutes. The progress pic was less revealing on what one might see on a public beach.

Apparently, you're expected to take a vow of celibacy if you plan to get anywhere near children. It's a bit problematic for parents, but never mind the details.
  • shutupandlift13
    Options
    Edited to remove.
  • shutupandlift13
    Options

Apparently, you're expected to take a vow of celibacy if you plan to get anywhere near children. It's a bit problematic for parents, but never mind the details.

Not quite what I was saying...
  • alyssaruns88
    Options
    That's what snapchat is for! haha ;)
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Lots and lots and lots and not fit in the slightest. At least fetish wear is flattering for curvy gals ;) lol
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Nope. And not likely to even after I become more fit.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Nope. And not likely to even after I become more fit.

Not sure if wanting to gloat or....?
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options

Who gloats about being boring?
  • Leather_N_Lace
    Leather_N_Lace Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Mainly my brown eyed puppies:)
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options

Who gloats about being boring?

Must be a guy thing... I'm into sexy photos from women that I find attractive. Hardly boring.
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure there's one floating around somewhere.