Ever taken 'those' pictures?

Options

Replies

• babyluthi
    babyluthi Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Here's an idea! How bout y'all text me some!

What's your number, bro?

lol!
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    I definitely thought there'd be more pics in this thread.
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    bump_gut_gif.gif
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I took some of "those" pics once.

The judge made me give them back.
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Yup.

And if what I think you consider fit, then all of the pictures are of me not so much. But my husband loves my body, whatever shape I'm in.

I'm not doing this so I can take great nudies, I'm doing this to be and stay healthy.

But, taking the pictures is fun, so why not?
  • ShadeyC
    ShadeyC Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I took some of "those" pics once.

The judge made me give them back.

AHHAHHA WIN!
  • ShadeyC
    Options
    I have a deep desire to pin my own *kitten* on Pinterest.

I would never do it, but I have a pretty darn nice unphotoshopped uninstagrammed butt.

OMG DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ShadeyC
    Options
    Yes, and I'm scarred. My 7 year old daughter was flipping thru my husband's phone pics the other day and found a pic of me. She said, "Is that Mommy????" and my husband says, "uh, yes". She says "what is she doing???"......

Going to hell that is clearly what I'm doing.

horrified.gif

This totally made me snort laugh...at least she's not old enough yet, so it's not like a teenager walking in on their parents having sex.... YET :P
  • ShadeyC
    Options
    Yes, and I'm scarred. My 7 year old daughter was flipping thru my husband's phone pics the other day and found a pic of me. She said, "Is that Mommy????" and my husband says, "uh, yes". She says "what is she doing???"......

Going to hell that is clearly what I'm doing.

horrified.gif

Oh plus, this post rocks because of Jensen ;)
  • ShadeyC
    Options
    My ex took pics of me one time of my sweaty body when I walking around naked after relations. She showed it to one of our close friends and it got around real quick amongst all of her girlfriends. She found out as did I on who her real friends were.

Biggest mistake I've done personally was posting progression pics(slight nudity but showed my goods clearly though my underwear) & thought I was posting on my "workout" twitter account. I didn't know my new cell phone had it also synced to my facebook account as well. Got nearly 150 texts in 45 minutes from friend's wives/girlfriends as well as mother's of kids I coach asking me for more pics or how discreet I could be. Not cool...

OMG, how discreet?!?!?!? That's both flattering and disgusting at the same time. Didn't think that happened to guys...

Every year I have a couple kid's moms wanting to hook up. I'm use to it, but the persistent ones that can't take no for an answer stress me at times. This year has been crazy, my MFP friends here have enjoyed the stories to say the least.

Ah welcome to a woman's world ;)
    WAIT...
    THERE ARE STORIES!!!!!!
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    My ex took pics of me one time of my sweaty body when I walking around naked after relations. She showed it to one of our close friends and it got around real quick amongst all of her girlfriends. She found out as did I on who her real friends were.

Biggest mistake I've done personally was posting progression pics(slight nudity but showed my goods clearly though my underwear) & thought I was posting on my "workout" twitter account. I didn't know my new cell phone had it also synced to my facebook account as well. Got nearly 150 texts in 45 minutes from friend's wives/girlfriends as well as mother's of kids I coach asking me for more pics or how discreet I could be. Not cool...

You coach children and yet post nearly naked photos of yourself on a public twitter account? Great idea.

Make that goods revealing photos, not just nearly naked.

My twitter account is private for adults some I've know for 20 years to share their progress pics nothing else. The pics on facebook were taken down within 5 minutes. The progress pic was less revealing on what one might see on a public beach.

Apparently, you're expected to take a vow of celibacy if you plan to get anywhere near children. It's a bit problematic for parents, but never mind the details.

Not quite what I was saying...

I know. I'm giving you a bit of grief, but at the same time people have a right to be proud of shaping up, and the dude made a mistake with the posting. I think the most amusing part was the reaction of people that were surprised that women acted the way they did to this guy.
  • britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    Options
    Clearly a attention-whoring thread.

In.

Psyeah
  • ShadeyC
    Options

You coach children and yet post nearly naked photos of yourself on a public twitter account? Great idea.

My twitter account is private for adults some I've know for 20 years to share their progress pics nothing else. The pics on facebook were taken down within 5 minutes. The progress pic was less revealing on what one might see on a public beach.

Apparently, you're expected to take a vow of celibacy if you plan to get anywhere near children. It's a bit problematic for parents, but never mind the details.

I know. I'm giving you a bit of grief, but at the same time people have a right to be proud of shaping up, and the dude made a mistake with the posting. I think the most amusing part was the reaction of people that were surprised that women acted the way they did to this guy.

Dude I'm STILL surprised. I know us chicks can have the same sexual drive to guys when we want, but that many women being that persistent to someone who has said no, especially when they know he's taken...
    Does my head in a bit ;)
  • ShadeyC
    Options

Dude I'm STILL surprised. I know us chicks can have the same sexual drive to guys when we want, but that many women being that persistent to someone who has said no, especially when they know he's taken...
    Does my head in a bit ;)

Wait, I've just re-read that...he's not taken, THEY are...that makes it worse.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

Does my head in a bit ;)

I'm sure 150 is an exaggeration. Maybe 10 or 15 texts tops based solely on the law of averages. I don't put it past women to be complete creepers, but 150 texts would be a lot of texts even if he had posted those pics on one of those adult sites full of women actually looking to hook up. The only way it could hit 150 is if he was having some very exciting exchanges with a couple of these women.
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Naw. I'm studying to be a teacher, and one day I'd like to be involved in politics.
    I'd be mortified if something resurfaced.
  • ShadeyC
    Options
    Naw. I'm studying to be a teacher, and one day I'd like to be involved in politics.
    I'd be mortified if something resurfaced.

Good call. Most people don't think about that beforehand, hence all the politicians paying people to keep quiet ;)
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options

Does my head in a bit ;)

No my wife & I split after 22 years when I was in treatments/surgeries for a year. I was single for a just over a year at the time of accidentally pic-post, and word seems to get around fast about me for whatever reason. I decided to put women on pause and focus on my kids as they coped with the divorce as well as coaching kids in the area as most don't have positive male role models in their lives.
  • SweetLilyR
    SweetLilyR Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Yes, and I usually get paid for it too...that little side business has helped keep a roof over our heads and food on the table, as well as provided me with funds to travel overseas (England redux next year!!)

You don't need to be thin and fit to take those pictures as there are people out there that desire you at any size or fitness level.

That being said, I'll be happier when I'm fit...less to crop, less worry over flattering camera angles and plus-sized costumes and fetish wear is less expensive at smaller sizes.

Also, thank you for the reminder to text my hubby a pic this afternoon - it should brighten his day!
  • ShadeyC
    Options

Does my head in a bit ;)

No my wife & I split after 22 years when I was in treatments/surgeries for a year. I was single for a just over a year at the time of accidentally pic-post, and word seems to get around fast about me for whatever reason. I decided to put women on pause and focus on my kids as they coped with the divorce as well as coaching kids in the area as most don't have positive male role models in their lives.

Nice one :) The small people are way more important than us....they grow up with us as examples, so props to that decision. Hope it all worked out ok in the end ;)