VR

Options
bhadbahabi
bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
I think we all deserve to design our own matrix. If you had to live in a virtual reality world (I swear to gawd if someone says, "Oh, I wouldn't do the VR thing because I love reality and real things blah, blah." So help me I will woo you for life) what would your world look like and/or entail?

Replies

• bhadbahabi
    Options
    No comments in the first five minutes, this is a flop.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    It’s not a flop. It just requires a lot of consideration.

This is the world which you have to inhabit.

That said? Mine is the world from the movie “Almost Famous” and I am Russell Hammond. Because even I am cooler than that *kitten* *kitten* Billy Crudup.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    I love my life. I would live my real life in virual land. I wouldnt change a thing. Cause its amazing. 😥😥
  • mustacheU2Lift
    edited August 2018
    Options
    In vr we would all look like our bitmojis. And id eat pizza and mexican but id have to be careful because i tend to get to skinny when i eat. :)
    And my bitmoji bf is so cute and hilarious and he wont stop cuddling me.
  • SwannySez
    Options
    In vr we would all look like our bitmojis. And id eat pizza and mexican but id have to be careful because i tend to get to skinny when i eat. :)

That’s awesome since I can’t make bitmojis work so I am invisible. Am I in the bathroom with you? You don’t know. BECAUSE I AM INVISIBLE!
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »

That’s awesome since I can’t make bitmojis work so I am invisible. Am I in the bathroom with you? You don’t know. BECAUSE I AM INVISIBLE!

And @SwannySez is walking around holding a lamp hoping @AgainWithTheSurfyPants is near by.
  • SwannySez
    Options

And @SwannySez is walking around holding a lamp hoping @AgainWithTheSurfyPants is near by.

And dragging a mismatched stack of suitcases. While telling people that you’re not a lesbian, @mustacheU2Lift.
  • bhadbahabi
    Options
    Mine is a jump castle made up of bewbs.
  • SwannySez
    Options
    bhadbahabi wrote: »

I have been to one. Sex Museum in Manhattan.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options

And dragging a mismatched stack of suitcases. While telling people that you’re not a lesbian, @mustacheU2Lift.

Well, somebodys gotta do it.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options

So is there a trashcan in this vr?
  • bhadbahabi
    Options

That would be my mouth and yes.
  • bhadbahabi
    Options

I have been to one. Sex Museum in Manhattan.

Why did I think that this was not a thing in real life. I am so sheltered.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options

Perfect. How do i get to enter...is there a password or code
  • bhadbahabi
    Options

Perfect. How do i get to enter...is there a password or code

- ..- -. .- -- . .-.. -
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    VR ?

Oh, I wouldn't do the VR thing because I love reality and real things.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    okay, sheesh.... I would post my ideal VR life, but I would be MFP Banned within 15- 20 seconds.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I want to live in a beautiful haunted castle with secret rooms and turrets and some sort of glass roofed room, like a conservatory or a cupola where I could stare at the stars and watch lightning.

It is situated on a cliff overlooking the ocean, and beyond the expansive lawn (which includes a hedge maze), is surrounded by dense forest.

In the castle I will find a secret room with a teleport and or time travel device.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Always sunny and 75, only rains in the evening or on days when I want to nap anyways. No flies. Obviously endless funds (don't really care where they come from) so I can have all the ponies and puppies I want and easily pay for their needs, along with my own. I'd like my husband and kid to be there, but still have daycare so I can go to the barn and do chores in peace.

Lawn grass would grow slower, but the fields would grow well enough year round you didn't have to worry about haying the horses. Only plants I planted grew in the garden, weeds kept to themselves somewhere else. Japanese beetles and Stink bugs had never migrated to the US and didn't plague my gardens.

Last, but not least, I can teleport wherever I want carrying whatever I need with me. I would be fine if I never had to drive again.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I'd want it to be like Ready Player One (the book)