caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I like the third one:

https://youtu.be/5PYgeYawuXc
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I don’t know exactly but preferably there would be a potato room and unlimited wine.
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    IHaveMyActTogether Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    We already have built in VR - it's called your imagination. And in mine, I have sex with my crush. And my belly is a lot flatter in it too.

Sometimes, you can put a booster pack on your built in VR. These are called dreams. In those, I also have sex, my belly is flatter, plus I also have the ability to fly.
  • amwbox
    amwbox Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Bought an Oculus Rift from Amazon, tried it out. Cool, but we're not there yet. My VR environment would basically be a giant space station with no gravity where everything is either pizza, beer, or naked. VR calories don't count. Neither do VR STD's. Just saying.
  • bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I got this idea from watching Sword Art Online. I liked the idea of I think the second season where you're a fairy and can fly. You can build up your skills and defeat foes but also just like...hang out and build a house, eat virtual food the whole thing. The intital concept though is that if you die in the game you die in real life. But magic exists so it's still better than real life.

• bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I'm in an moody futuristic universe, almost alien-like. The sky is dark and there's violet lights everywhere as a dominant color but other neon sign type colors are here and there. Everything is mostly chrome. I'm a singer in a club sometimes. (I'm thinking these themes should have some sort of plot or you're just hanging out which can be cool too.) so my plot in this world is going to be.... Trying to brainwash the other users via my music and subliminal messages to send me iTunes gift cards and bitcoins (are bitcoins still a thing?). I have to be careful though or the mods (intimidating sterile robots with cyclops red Lazer eye pieces) will zap my avatar (ban) and I will have to reinvent and start all over from scratch.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Not sure, but whatever it was, I would be king.
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    Well, the first facet of my VR world is that you get to decide how many calories in the food you eat.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    shaf238 wrote: »
    Well, the first facet of my VR world is that you get to decide how many calories in the food you eat.

So if you eat all the VR foods. . would your real-life body get fat?. . (Actually, you're real-life will get fat anyway b/c it's just lying around all day. . )
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    It makes me sad to think about this