If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    mlbtktaq3cpf.jpg

also
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    fdgb2bthukak.jpg
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    fdgb2bthukak.jpg

What's that . Banana cream and what's below it?
  • pancakerunner
    edited November 2019
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    fdgb2bthukak.jpg

King Fluffernutter Pie! Peanut Butter pie, banana cream and marshamllow topping with candied bacon !!!!!! don't even want to know the caloric impact haha
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    fdgb2bthukak.jpg

King Fluffernutter Pie! Peanut Butter pie, banana cream and marshamllow topping with candied bacon !!!!!! don't even want to know the caloric impact haha

Yummy. Want.. lol
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,594 Member
    Options
    fdgb2bthukak.jpg

Whoa, I'd give that a try! You always get me with cakes, pies, and brownies!
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    I got 1/2 price reeses, kit kat and milky way and 75% Oreos!

Wow...now your set

haha i dont't even like oreos...

me either...but hey sometimes it's hard to pass up a 75% discount. I'm sure you'll find someone who will love you for them
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    y4q3ej4zytbt.png
    I lovee the snack packs they have on sale at target after. These cookies are for kids but they are SOOOO good. I also got veggie crisps, angies popcorn in snack sizes, mini pretzels, and the cute 50 calorie rice krispies. I like the small size for portion control and quick on the go snacks.

I also succumbed to the sales and bought 4 $.50 bags of butterfinger peanut butter cups, reeses, snickers, and heath bars. I found that the "new recipe" butterfinger peanut butter cups are WAY better than the old ones. So there is one variety of butterfingers now that I like. They are a lot sweeter and better in taste and texture than the cups wit the old recipe were.

1raktvx1zp1n.png
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    y4q3ej4zytbt.png
    I lovee the snack packs they have on sale at target after. These cookies are for kids but they are SOOOO good. I also got veggie crisps, angies popcorn in snack sizes, mini pretzels, and the cute 50 calorie rice krispies. I like the small size for portion control and quick on the go snacks.

I also succumbed to the sales and bought 4 $.50 bags of butterfinger peanut butter cups, reeses, snickers, and heath bars. I found that the "new recipe" butterfinger peanut butter cups are WAY better than the old ones. So there is one variety of butterfingers now that I like. They are a lot sweeter and better in taste and texture than the cups wit the old recipe were.

1raktvx1zp1n.png

I had no idea butterfinger cups were a thing... where have I been? How do they compare to reeses?
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    guga01msb5yj.jpg

If you've never had a campfire sweet potato with cinnamon butter... you need.
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,296 Member
    Options

I should just go start the fire RIGHT NOW because... never had that and YES.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    mtaratoot wrote: »

mtaratoot wrote: »

...dare I say, this would most likely be better than a smore...
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Who else is excited about halloween candy clearance tomorrow?!

It was amazing watching people pile their carts with the Halloween candy. I think some of the purchases were due to the Halloween Trick Or Treating being cancelled on Halloween (bad east coast storms).

My favorite holiday for candy is Easter (chocolate bunnies, some Peeps flavors, Russell Stover Eggs, Cadbury eggs, etc.).
  • Katmary71
    Options
    I'm doing no added sugar until Thanksgiving pumpkin pie and have been really good about it so far. Last night I went to a dinner party and there were double chocolate brownies with extra chocolate chips, yum! I was strong about that then my mom pulled out the Walker shortbread cookies (love their gingersnaps too), man that was tough to resist! Now I want a box to myself, I usually buy a couple boxes at Christmas and eat one as one serving. I've mentioned those cookies before on this thread. I know there's better ones like the chocolate dipped ones but I still love them!
  • Katmary71
    Options
    guga01msb5yj.jpg

That looks awesome, I'll have to try it next year!
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    guga01msb5yj.jpg

For those that want to know.... you dont just throw potatoes in there. You spread the coals, place the potatoes on the bottom, cover with coals, re-start the fire. After 30min or so, spread the coals again, flip the potatoes and cover up with coals again. Re-peat with the fire and another 30 minutes. Heaven. Also works with regular potatoes andjust butter + salt. Yummmm......... nothing better than fall / winter camping :)

right on
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    This might be kind of gross, but really craving hamburger helper

gmqb4mu6o219.png
    13tzdwunb10h.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options

gmqb4mu6o219.png
    13tzdwunb10h.png

Someone was making this the other day and the smell gave me a massive craving for beef stroganoff hamburger helper lol
  • Katmary71
    Options

gmqb4mu6o219.png
    13tzdwunb10h.png

There used to be a taco hamburger helper, it was the best. We used to have it once a week when I was little.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Katmary71 wrote: »

gmqb4mu6o219.png
    13tzdwunb10h.png

There used to be a taco hamburger helper, it was the best. We used to have it once a week when I was little.

My favorite was the Cheesy Hashbrowns.