Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• glassyoglassyo Posts: 4,253Member Member Posts: 4,253Member Member
    Honestly just want a good old fashioned peanut butter and jelly sandwich with grape jelly and chunky Pb
    p

Wrong. Strawberry jam and creamy pb. 🍓 🥜

You're both wrong. Creamy peanut butter and grape jelly.

On Wonder Bread.
  • nicsflyingcircusnicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,119Member, Premium Member Posts: 2,119Member, Premium Member
    Honestly just want a good old fashioned peanut butter and jelly sandwich with grape jelly and chunky Pb
    p

Wrong. Strawberry jam and creamy pb. 🍓 🥜

Both wrong. Raspberry jam. I will accept either chunky or creamy PB.
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Posts: 272Member Member Posts: 272Member Member
    I dont know if ANYONE feels this way but all the posts with heavy meat, cheese, bacon, etc make me grossed out! However the desserts, cookies, breads ..... definately agree! I'm so glad I dont crave heavy meals...
  • Katmary71Katmary71 Posts: 3,158Member Member Posts: 3,158Member Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    I dont know if ANYONE feels this way but all the posts with heavy meat, cheese, bacon, etc make me grossed out! However the desserts, cookies, breads ..... definately agree! I'm so glad I dont crave heavy meals...

OMG, me too! Cheese looks good to me as long as it's not greasy, I still eat lean white meat and fish but have always hated fatty meat and have a hard time handling meat. Not having a gallbladder fats and lots of oil makes me nauseous. Sweets I'm drooling over everything!
  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Posts: 8,521Member Member Posts: 8,521Member Member
    A big bowl of PHO from my local place. Not anytime soon.

pho.jpg?vd=20180710T030550Z&hash=C92CC805156DDA126BD4659159352963B162A278
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Posts: 2,934Member Member Posts: 2,934Member Member
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Posts: 2,934Member Member Posts: 2,934Member Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »

Get out. Now.

Haha I'm with you... I like fatty meat (except for pork)... dark emat chicken, chicken skin, thighs... red meat, etc. But also like lean means.. just depends!
  • mtaratootmtaratoot Posts: 2,532Member Member Posts: 2,532Member Member

Get out. Now.

Haha I'm with you... I like fatty meat (except for pork)... dark emat chicken, chicken skin, thighs... red meat, etc. But also like lean means.. just depends!

I think it was just a trigger warning that he was about to post some Phở.
    mtaratoot wrote: »

Get out. Now.

I think it was just a trigger warning that he was about to post some Phở.

A bowl of pho with some fatty meat sounds A+ right now.
  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Posts: 8,521Member Member Posts: 8,521Member Member
  • Katmary71Katmary71 Posts: 3,158Member Member Posts: 3,158Member Member
    Ooo, peanut butter and jelly on Wonder bread would be so good right now, I knew I should've bought peanut butter and that bakery sourdough! When I was at Disneyland for a wedding we got a packaged deal where you get free "meals", I basically lived on fruit and Uncrustables, I must've had thirty that weekend.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 233,194Member Member Posts: 233,194Member Member
    Idk that I'd like peanut butter and jam sandwich but this would be right up my alley. Bacon and cheese yummm🤤
    6qnj9b57an65.jpg
    edited March 23
  • corinasue1143corinasue1143 Posts: 3,132Member Member Posts: 3,132Member Member
    iv7p8ddv8w4w.jpg
    I just had this for lunch. No, it didn’t fit my calorie goal. But I WANTED it!
    3qubuj6o4iu8.jpg
    herogn1nuktv.jpg

a nice fatty cut of rotisserie chicken
    iv7p8ddv8w4w.jpg
    I just had this for lunch. No, it didn’t fit my calorie goal. But I WANTED it!

grilling season! love a grilled burger with a thick slab of sharp cheddar.
    Idk that I'd like peanut butter and jam sandwich but this would be right up my alley. Bacon and cheese yummm🤤
    6qnj9b57an65.jpg

one of my favorite combos is peanut butter, bacon and cheddar
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 233,194Member Member Posts: 233,194Member Member
    6qnj9b57an65.jpg

Not a combo I'd think of, tbh last time I had peanut butter on toast was maybe 2 years ago 😄
    6qnj9b57an65.jpg

Not a combo I'd think of, tbh last time I had peanut butter on toast was maybe 2 years ago 😄

pqgst7p38c43.jpg

Chunky PB, honey... crusty toast. yummo

Now that sounds good..