If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    I look at the pictures and feel my inner dr. Seuss. I'll take it with butter I'll take it with syrup heck I'll take it with peanut butter. Keep the pictures coming!!

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    mjedrmjdnye8.jpg

Add warm runny peanut butter, and more fresh raspberries...

or blackberries...

bpmcfdr3szrj.jpg
    iqm5l1k59n1e.jpg

Ugh, the two berries I don't like. I'll just take the waffle with some butter and maple syrup please.
    glassyo wrote: »
    mjedrmjdnye8.jpg

Add warm runny peanut butter, and more fresh raspberries...

or blackberries...

bpmcfdr3szrj.jpg
    iqm5l1k59n1e.jpg

Ugh, the two berries I don't like. I'll just take the waffle with some butter and maple syrup please.

to each their own...

lbroj63rzir3.jpg

LOL that kinda sounded bitchy until the pic. :p
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    @Noreenmarie1234 I just placed an order from a local place... doing my part to support small businesses! :D
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,156 Member
    A two-pound fresh-cooked Dungeness crab. Oh. Wait; that hardly has any calories - less than 300. And since it was cooked five hours ago (and probably alive a few moments before then) I shall go DIG IN.

Should I open white wine? That goes with crab. Maybe. I have a bottle that's been in the fridge six months. Or, no, some Oregon Pinot Noir. Yeah. That's it.

Some people use drawn lemon butter to dip in. Not worth the calories. Fresh dungies are just awesome right from the carapace.

r3kjaf2g56ke.png

• VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,710 Member
    g4s04m6aj9wk.jpg
    pdwmvp2gpmkg.jpg
    1ed9v5wzco33.jpg
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    A two-pound fresh-cooked Dungeness crab. Oh. Wait; that hardly has any calories - less than 300. And since it was cooked five hours ago (and probably alive a few moments before then) I shall go DIG IN.

Should I open white wine? That goes with crab. Maybe. I have a bottle that's been in the fridge six months. Or, no, some Oregon Pinot Noir. Yeah. That's it.

Some people use drawn lemon butter to dip in. Not worth the calories. Fresh dungies are just awesome right from the carapace.

r3kjaf2g56ke.png

I skipped both the Pinot Noir ~AND~ the Chardonnay. I had a realization that the perfect combination was Blanc de Blancs. Crab and champagne! As a bonus, I logged the whole crab but only ate half, so I get free rein to eat the other half today, and the few calories it has don't even count.

xmv5tk81o0pe.jpg
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    I skipped both the Pinot Noir ~AND~ the Chardonnay. I had a realization that the perfect combination was Blanc de Blancs. Crab and champagne! As a bonus, I logged the whole crab but only ate half, so I get free rein to eat the other half today, and the few calories it has don't even count.

xmv5tk81o0pe.jpg

And now I want some MD blue crabs. 🤤😣
    gs1rkshtdy0o.jpg

f12c71gdo1n4.jpg
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    And now I want a bottle of Pinot noir :lol:
  • pancakerunner
    kimny72 wrote: »
    And now I want a bottle of Pinot noir :lol:

ooooo yes! Cheers!
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    I cannot wait to get out camping / kayaking / hiking again and have me couple of these over open fire.

shutterstock_1081350419-2-1-2000x1120.jpg
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    I cannot wait to get out camping / kayaking / hiking again and have me couple of these over open fire.

shutterstock_1081350419-2-1-2000x1120.jpg

oh yes... this has me craving a pizza pudgy pie...

lqcmyln8vkzq.jpg

I sure don’t get this one. Someone disagrees with one of you liking it, but it’s fine if the other one likes it????
  • mtaratoot

1lkqzo3n1qlz.jpg

wzi5hqr56y8p.jpg

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    1lkqzo3n1qlz.jpg

wzi5hqr56y8p.jpg

Bacon 🤤 one of my favourite things. I like eggs too but the yolk has to be runny
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    cgipsrcv0obi.jpg
  • pancakerunner
    1lkqzo3n1qlz.jpg

wzi5hqr56y8p.jpg

Bacon 🤤 one of my favourite things. I like eggs too but the yolk has to be runny

btli6cukno81.jpg
    add bacon and this would be perfect
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    1lkqzo3n1qlz.jpg

wzi5hqr56y8p.jpg

btli6cukno81.jpg

Yep.. with bacon that would be perfection. 🤤
  • mtaratoot
    1lkqzo3n1qlz.jpg

wzi5hqr56y8p.jpg

btli6cukno81.jpg

The yolk was runny. I like 'em that way too, but I flip 'em over for just a moment. Not quite as pretty. One of my favorites is braised eggs. Instead of turning them, you toss in a tiny bit of water and cover with a lid for a moment. I should make some tomorrow.... or tonight.