If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• sugarfreesquirrel
    sugarfreesquirrel Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Raw cookie dough
  • sugarfreesquirrel
    sugarfreesquirrel Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    French fries with lots of salt and ketchup
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,714 Member
    Options
    bov8posldmdq.jpg
    jujlvhtyh16o.jpg
    qjj9gog1dckz.jpg
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,243 Member
    Options
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    This thread is counterproductive and unhealthy. Really? What useful purpose does it serve?
    Go for a walk instead!

It's for fun. Nothing wrong with it

Not only that, but we actually CAN eat every single item here without consequences if we are able to do it in a moderate way.

I still want tacos....

9tzmayrnn2uj.jpg

ok04latop74s.jpg

916o246vi9mq.jpg

59omcqyf5cwx.jpg
  • spacetreemonkey
    spacetreemonkey Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Anything and everything. I'm almost out of calories today.
  • Zilla100
    Zilla100 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I really, really, really want a BIG, cheesy plate full of ziti. **bites fist**
  • Winning4EJ
    Winning4EJ Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Based on what's in the kitchen a tuna melt. Which is basically a grilled cheese with tuna in it. And some maple syrup on the side for dipping.
  • Winning4EJ
    Winning4EJ Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Right now I should be asleep so that's a splurge for me at this time of the night.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    x6cjb9ki6x61.png
  • history_grrrl
    history_grrrl Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Probably a bowl of Haagen Dazs vanilla Swiss almond ice cream with sliced banana and some melted dark chocolate on top. Actually I could have this, but I’m not yet at the point of trusting myself to have a pint of ice cream in the freezer and not eat the whole thing in a matter of hours. I go back and forth about whether this is unhealthy deprivation or healthy common sense. Both, probably.
  • spacetreemonkey
    Options
    Onion rings, a burger and a soda, plus dessert
  • mtaratoot
    Options
    @PAPYRUS3

Pizza; yes!

And today I had some, and while I don't have a picture, I want to write about it. There's a local grocery with a pizza oven that often has the best pizza in town. Yes, that's sad. A grocery store in a college town and that's the best pie. I digress. They have started having a "Pizza of the Day" that's standard among their stores in the valley. I usually don't shop on Monday, but I wanted a slice, so off I went. Today's pie looked good and was called "Farmers Market." I saw all the fresh arugula, and I was sold.

I ordered a slice.

The employee made sure I knew it was vegan, just in case that was a problem. I figured I'd try it. I was actually quite impressed. I'd buy it again. I expect they'll swap up their Monday pizza as the season changes. This one had summer squash, roasted leeks, roasted tomatoes, mushrooms, and arugula. It had a garlic oil as the sauce. This is quite different from the Tuesday pie; Smorgaspork with barbecued pulled pork, pepperoni, bacon, red onion, jalapeno, and <gasp> - pineapple. I usually shop on Tuesday, so I skip that pizza of the day.

Mmmm.... Pizza. It's almost as good as tacos. Tomorrow is Tuesday. I bet there shall be tacos in my future.....

v5axq8a0k90e.jpg

dmwmddphe4lj.jpg

hwybnc52r1s4.jpg

av2oefu8moxm.jpg

There's another day that the
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    @mtaratoot - Is the one you had the first picture? (summer squash, roasted leeks, roasted tomatoes, mushrooms, and arugula = YUM!)
  • mtaratoot
    Options
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    @mtaratoot - Is the one you had the first picture? (summer squash, roasted leeks, roasted tomatoes, mushrooms, and arugula = YUM!)

Sadly, no. I ate my slice before getting any pictures. That was just some other pizza that looked good. I did make a nice meze plate for a potluck for a couple dozen paddlers the other day. Meze plate is not correct; took four plates:

q0abwvwf3dqs.jpg
  • spacetreemonkey
    Options
    And English breakfast, a burger and a Margherita pizza with lots of tomato juice to wash it down
  • spacetreemonkey
    Options
    Donuts! actually, I don't know
  • rhododendron33
    rhododendron33 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Ugh. Chocolate.

The Halloween candy has officially made its way to my workplace and I'm trying to avoid it like the plague. But dang... That Dove keeps looking back at me...

I'm not gonna give in- not today!!!