If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    psychod787 wrote: »
    I ate this last night. Thanksgiving in the form of a sandwich. It was amazing.

8zxkzb24u4p4.jpg

8ji9fddslt2a.jpeg

I am going to need a few... uhhhh...alone moments with that sandwich..... lol

Hey! You're supposed to be curing my Christmas ham :angry:

(No that is not a euphemism!)

Lol... well.... ok just let me know what kind of flavor profile you want. Type of wood for smoking. Sweet, savory, salty, unsalted. Ect...
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I ate this last night. Thanksgiving in the form of a sandwich. It was amazing.

8zxkzb24u4p4.jpg

8ji9fddslt2a.jpeg

I am going to need a few... uhhhh...alone moments with that sandwich..... lol

Hey! You're supposed to be curing my Christmas ham :angry:

(No that is not a euphemism!)

Lol... well.... ok just let me know what kind of flavor profile you want. Type of wood for smoking. Sweet, savory, salty, unsalted. Ect...

Well, now you're making it complicated :disappointed:
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    dbiiw70bdu5r.jpg

I have been craving one of these for a while now. Just hard to find a box of 1 and I know 6 would take me as long to eat as 1 would, so not doing that.

• HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Craving Buffalo Wild Wings for the past few days....trying....to.....resist....LOL

iqdpbxejyzi4.jpg
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    dbiiw70bdu5r.jpg

I have been craving one of these for a while now. Just hard to find a box of 1 and I know 6 would take me as long to eat as 1 would, so not doing that.

Oh, man! A guy at my gym brought huge homemade cinnamon rolls with thick cream cheese frosting to our Halloween party Friday night. I forced myself to only eat a quarter of one, but they were AH-mazing!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
  • Tacklewasher
    Options
    Apples are healthy, right??
    e6nunrbhivk4.jpg

I love the picture where someone candy coats onions.
  • beaglady
    beaglady Posts: 1,362 Member
    Options
    All this cinnamon roll talk is evil. Now I want PA Dutch sticky buns with pecans.
    kd0xhynhff4i.jpg
  • pinuplove
    Options
    e6nunrbhivk4.jpg

I always knew you were mean. You probably have out toothbrushes to ToTers too :tongue: Or do you just hide in the basement with your cold, cold heart?
  • pinuplove
    Options
    beaglady wrote: »
    All this cinnamon roll talk is evil. Now I want PA Dutch sticky buns with pecans.
    kd0xhynhff4i.jpg

I think pecan rolls are what got the handbasket started. These look close enough to bring along.
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    e6nunrbhivk4.jpg

I've seen the chocolate and caramel covered onions in some shops. I bet a co-worker he wouldn't eat one. He did. He said it was not great.
  • Tacklewasher
    Options
    e6nunrbhivk4.jpg

I always knew you were mean. You probably have out toothbrushes to ToTers too :tongue: Or do you just hide in the basement with your cold, cold heart?

And my dogs and my wife.

We get maybe 6 people to our house. But the dogs freak right out, both from the firecrackers and the knocking on the door. So we hide away with the tv loud enough so they can't hear things. Some years my wife will stay upstairs and hand stuff out, but it's been a waste of time the last few years.

Oh, and there is a picture of brussel sprouts wrapped as Ferrora Rochet (or however that is spelled).
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options

Okay, those look incredible. That flavor combination is just right up my alley.
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    kd0xhynhff4i.jpg

I think pecan rolls are what got the handbasket started. These look close enough to bring along.

Sometimes I just want a pecan praline with extra pecans and the heck with the pie shell or sticky bun under it. Just solidify the syrup enough for me to pick it up and eat it. :smiley:
  • pinuplove
    Options
    e6nunrbhivk4.jpg

And my dogs and my wife.

We get maybe 6 people to our house. But the dogs freak right out, both from the firecrackers and the knocking on the door. So we hide away with the tv loud enough so they can't hear things. Some years my wife will stay upstairs and hand stuff out, but it's been a waste of time the last few years.

Oh, and there is a picture of brussel sprouts wrapped as Ferrora Rochet (or however that is spelled).

You mean this? Kinda mean but at least they'd know before biting in!

rmckcle8iywe.jpg
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    e6nunrbhivk4.jpg

And my dogs and my wife.

My pups don't handle it well either, so I sit in the dark and usually watch scary movies, while cuddling with the chickens (dogs).
  • pinuplove
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    kd0xhynhff4i.jpg

The original bus was headed to get pecan rolls. But then so many people wanted to come along, that it became a train. And then someone started misbehaving (I blame @Tacklewasher) and the train was rerouted. By that time we had so many treats along with dining cars, ice cream cars, and pet cars, that no one seemed to care what the destination was anymore, they just wanted to join the party. Even the nice forum people were corrupted.

Right, but when did our destination change to somewhere...warmer? I believe panties were bunched along the way :lol: