Is there a way to pre-log a week or two of intended meals?

I know this sounds kind of odd, but there is reasoning behind the question. Since coming back to MFP in early May of this year, I have been diligent about the weighing on my food scale, and recording all food before eating. And have been successful as a result. My concern is on August 13th I am having surgery on my right elbow, and am very much right handed. I already know that I will have a cast from right above fingers to above elbow. Will be nice and straight no bend in it. For 12-14 days. Then off, and splints, and PT and so on.

I am making and bagging ahead of time as much as I can for meals, snacks and will have some assistance. As I am going to stay on track during all of this. But I really wondered can we pre-log a week or two in advance. I know that the logging of food and exercise have really kept me on course and do not want to lose track.

Replies

• MiaisMIAinMiami
    MiaisMIAinMiami Posts: 196 Member
    If you go to your diary, you can page ahead. I’ve never logged that far ahead, but I’ve pre-logged breakfasts before.
  • SweatLikeDog
    SweatLikeDog Posts: 272 Member
    Works on my laptop: Click on the calendar icon, pick your dates, and start logging.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Yes.... I do a couple of weeks at a time. I tend to eat the same meals a lot so just copy from one day to the next
  • maureenkhilde
    maureenkhilde Posts: 850 Member
    OK, thank you I appreciate it. I too have a tendency to eat same cycle of foods for 3 to 5 days in a row. It keeps me on track better. I will get this done this week. Thanks all for replying. One less thing to worry about.
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    I often prelog ahead of time by using the arrow to move ahead. One word of advice though if you haven't been made aware; when recovering from injury or surgery you really should be eating at maintenance as this will enable quicker and better healing.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    I love the "copy yesterday" or "copy from date" function because I basically eat the exact same thing every day up until dinner lol