Running is boring and pointless

Options
123457»

Replies

• scorpio516
    scorpio516 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Y’all are just mean. I could have happily lived out my life without knowing what a stroopwafel was - but no - now I know. I want one. Where do you find them? How do you make them? So many questions. Google/Amazon/Pinterest here I come.

Daelmans make caramel filled ones available in Target and other such places.

Honey Stinger makes a pretty tasty (honey) one. Around me, only certain bike shops carry it, but running shops don't.
    Gu makes a couple flavours. I've never seen one in the wild.

If you go to Holland, you can find them everywhere :)

You can make them easy enough. The hard part is the press. I've been told pizzelle presses work, and that's all that I can get locally.
  • madwells1
    madwells1 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I love how this thread was hijacked by a sweet caramel-ly dessert over trolling:)
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    There is a reason little kids run when they're playing, because it's fun.
  • Jthanmyfitnesspal
    Jthanmyfitnesspal Posts: 3,521 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who is very hard-working and successful. She thinks that all exercise is pointless and just doesn't do it (even though she sometimes things she should). She remains trim through careful diet and she is very active in her normal life.

I, on the other hand, love exercise, and spend hours at it. Sometimes I will do two workouts in a day (particularly on vacation, when I can take a good nap in between.) And some of those workouts are runs. (Gasp!)

Diff strokes for diff folks, man.
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Y’all are just mean. I could have happily lived out my life without knowing what a stroopwafel was - but no - now I know. I want one. Where do you find them? How do you make them? So many questions. Google/Amazon/Pinterest here I come.

I had my first one on a United flight to Maui...it was actually free if you don't consider the cost of the plane ticket. Yes, they are that good!