2»

Replies

• acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,656 Member
    Options
    Make your own sorbets and granitas.

https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1904/melon-granita
    https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/252618/chocolate-sorbet

If you don't have an ice cream maker you can either mash up the ice crystals frozen in a metal tray every 30 minutes with a fork for the approximately 3 hours needed to freeze. Or if that is too much trouble, freeze to a hard slush, then loosen it in the food processor or blender. Then transfer into a seal-able container and refreeze.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    i have ice cream almost every night
  • GOT_Obsessed
    GOT_Obsessed Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Surprisingly Fudgesicles are only 90 to 100 calories depending on the brand. Those work well for this ice-cream-a-holic.
  • PaulChasinDreams
    PaulChasinDreams Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    fruitily wrote: »
    @PaulChasinDreams So...I'd totally be willing to leave my husband for you. Well, your ice-cream.

We come together as a package deal :D
  • mazurkiepolish
    mazurkiepolish Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Eat Halo Top and fit it into your calories!!! I treat myself with a whole pint... :D
  • jsalazar8714
    jsalazar8714 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    jaa140 wrote: »
    I can’t get enough on these hot summer days.
    me either ! But if we are hitting our macs and cals it’s all good oh and also so long as the ice creams not loaded with guar and hfcs and other things that can disrupt our over all wel being its all good ! If you haven’t tried “jeni’s” goat cheese and red cherries then DUWIT! It’s is federal! Anyway take care ice cream rocks I’ll put in a few miles for a pint :blush:

• thelegendofsakura89
    thelegendofsakura89 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Eat Halo Top and fit it into your calories!!! I treat myself with a whole pint... :D

I have an expensive 3 pint a week habit, myself. Lol