Your biggest Flaw

Options
thapainmaka
thapainmaka Posts: 105 Member
What is it? Obviously this is fitness related.... I'm just curious what's your biggest flaw/hold-back, that one thing that you love so much but you cant get rid off, even if you did you'd be so much better off in this department?

Me I'm just gonna speak frank here and hope my history is well guarded....but it's my wife. We've been on and off and she's been the biggest hindrance to my own personal goals I've ever encountered. I thought drinking and partying was bad back a few years ago before I got married....dam was I wrong. I could get better gains being drunk for every single workout I've ever done in my life.....

For the record I'm expecting answers like: beer, donuts...etc I'm just in a complicated situation

Replies

• thapainmaka
    Options
    what? lol

• JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    Chocolate. Lol. As far as like fitnessy in general im a mover for work i move very heavy furniture, And yet my shoulders are very weak. Pathetically weak. Holds me back alot with my lifts. Which sucks because i carry alot of fat in my arms so id like to build muscle in them xD
  • thapainmaka
    Options
    what? lol

Going off that your profile pic here and I'm not seeing much fat in those arms or else where....Ok I can't really see your arms but I'm smart enough to know that a stomach like that doesn't carry fat arms ;)
  • thapainmaka
    Options
    what? lol

Eating, drinking, partying...not enough sleep...focus on the immediate versus delayed gratification.

Gotcha brother....ya I'm super impulsive myself it bites me in the *kitten* all the time... especially the whole money thing....yikes!!
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Pizza. I love pizza. And chocolate. And chocolate pizza. Sigh. And I really don't actually like exercise. It is so exhausting

But before that, I know where you are coming from with the spouse. I was my heaviest when I was married. Of course he always apologized with food and chocolate and I am an emotional eater. Bad combo.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    modesty.
  • Versicolour
    Options
    Pizza. I love pizza. And chocolate. And chocolate pizza. Sigh. And I really don't actually like exercise. It is so exhausting

But before that, I know where you are coming from with the spouse. I was my heaviest when I was married. Of course he always apologized with food and chocolate and I am an emotional eater. Bad combo.

Exercise?

That could lead to injury.

Precisely!!!! Better just to stay on the safe side and watch other people get hurt
  • thapainmaka
    Options

Yeah marriage is tough for sure! My wife just has the WORST eating habits and they are totally forced down my throat daily... I'm talking fast food and soda :# It's my fault for giving into this but dam she wont quit eating like this and it's annoying! I'm lucky my metabolism is fast and all the damage it's done is turn me into a twig....hopefully the gains will come back easy.....god please come easy
  • Versicolour
    Options

Yeah marriage is tough for sure! My wife just has the WORST eating habits and they are totally forced down my throat daily... I'm talking fast food and soda :# It's my fault for giving into this but dam she wont quit eating like this and it's annoying! I'm lucky my metabolism is fast and all the damage it's done is turn me into a twig....hopefully the gains will come back easy.....god please come easy

I can never say no to food I haven't cooked. So fast foods is a big hurdle for me. It's easier now though. I would honestly make my own pizza dough and pile on the toppings. I make the best calzones I've tasted anywhere. Still, they are bad and I can't have them regularly
  • JaydedMiss
    Options

I can never say no to food I haven't cooked. So fast foods is a big hurdle for me. It's easier now though. I would honestly make my own pizza dough and pile on the toppings. I make the best calzones I've tasted anywhere. Still, they are bad and I can't have them regularly

Iv been craving the amazing nachos i used to make. Nowhere seems to sell good proper nachos >.> Cant keep all the stuff around though xD VERY rare
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    Yeah chocolate.
  • shaf238
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I have a bad attitude towards selfies.

Me too. Mostly because of how I look.
  • shaf238
    Options
    shaf238 wrote: »

I can't relate even though we have the same problem...you see I hate selfies because I hate how everyone else looks ;)

It'd be horrific if you had a selfie as your profile pic... Oh wait...
  • thapainmaka
    edited August 2018
    Options

I can't relate even though we have the same problem...you see I hate selfies because I hate how everyone else looks ;)

is this humor or something I can't tell..... ohh wait I see what you've done you took my "globally offensive humor" and struck back with something personal...I think that makes you a jack *kitten*....shIIT now I'm resorting to your ways...see how "big" that makes me seem bud? take a joke and chill....for the record ya.... I'm ugly too ;) there you feel better
  • JaydedMiss
    Options

is this humor or something I can't tell..... ohh wait I see what you've done you took my "globally offensive humor" and struck back with something personal...I think that makes you a jack *kitten*....shIIT now I'm resorting to your ways...see how "big" that makes me seem bud? take a joke and chill....for the record ya.... I'm ugly too ;) there you feel better

O_O relax jeez