Most people are shocked when they find out...

Options

Replies

• nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    My age.
    What I used to do for a living.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I like flea markets, antiques, 'old stuff'.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    My age.
    What I used to do for a living.

What did you use to do for a living?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I use to smoke like a chimney.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I play terrible practical jokes

2c57yeoo29cn.jpg

I'm shocked!

Precisely!

Sorry, maybe I didn't phrase that right. What I meant was, "I am both surprised and electrocuted."
  • 81Katz
    Options

ohhh I used to smoke too!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »

Now I can't even stand the smell of it. I am a huge hypocrite! I remember most every Friday night my friends and I would go to what is called the Old Market, a really cool ahead of it's time trendy area built in the super old buildings that still exist there, get out our fake ID's to buy clove cigarettes in the cigar shop that's still there.
  • 81Katz
    Options

Now I can't even stand the smell of it. I am a huge hypocrite! I remember most every Friday night my friends and I would go to what is called the Old Market, a really cool ahead of it's time trendy area built in the super old buildings that still exist there, get out our fake ID's to buy clove cigarettes in the cigar shop that's still there.

I'm a hypocrite too. Can't stand the smell of it now. Ewwww!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

I'm a hypocrite in my head though :D The only time I have freaked out on someone for smoking since I quit (23 years ago) was just a few years ago at a Cystic Fibrosis event that I was running. A group of people were standing right in the middle of it smoking surrounded by 100's of people (mostly children) affected by Cystic Fibrosis. Hello! These poor kids can barely breath as it is, they do not need you smoking around them. Talk about furious! I went off the rails harder than a crazy train.
  • 81Katz
    Options

I'm a hypocrite in my head though :D The only time I have freaked out on someone for smoking since I quit (23 years ago) was just a few years ago at a Cystic Fibrosis event that I was running. A group of people were standing right in the middle of it smoking surrounded by 100's of people (mostly children) affected by Cystic Fibrosis. Hello! These poor kids can barely breath as it is, they do not need you smoking around them. Talk about furious! I went off the rails harder than a crazy train.

Me too. I don't go up and tell people they smell but I do think ewww when I smell it.
  • 81Katz
    Options
    I have a successful career, I live like a old lady, I've been raising my kids on my own and my son is about to start university to become a doctor. Alot of people that don't know me probably think I'm a drug dealer because I'm covered in tattoos. :D

Umm so what was that white powder you gave me?! 😋
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    I have a successful career, I live like a old lady, I've been raising my kids on my own and my son is about to start university to become a doctor. Alot of people that don't know me probably think I'm a drug dealer because I'm covered in tattoos. :D

I think we are long lost sisters.
  • gotime326
    gotime326 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    That I have a 21 year old daughter and that I swear like a truck driver!
  • 81Katz
    Options
    That my sweet face comes with a sharp tongue that can cut a btch. 😚
  • 81Katz
    Options
    I don't like swearing and when I do, I feel bad so I will usually use words like, fudge instead of *kitten* :D my mom was strict, I blame it on that.

I say the F word too much. 😄
  • deputy_randolph
    deputy_randolph Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    People at work are surprised that I benched 150lbs.

People at the gym are surprised that I'm an elementary school teacher.
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    I say the F word too much. 😄

Swearing is a sign of intelligence.