Worst First Dates

Options

Replies

• mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Too many to post about.

That one guy with no teeth that chain smoked the entire time and had me buy him a burger at the DAIRY Queen has to be up there though.

Was that a blind date? You had to have known he didn't have teeth beforehand hahahaha.

First online dating app date ever. I was sooo naive. When I was about 5 mins away from where we were supposed to meet, I called him for final directions. He then told me he had some dental "issues" and that most people were cool with it.

Apparently he wore false teeth usually, so his pics all had nice teeth. I guess a first date is not a special enough occasion to wear them to.

:D:D:D
  • CNG24
    CNG24 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Too many to post about.

That one guy with no teeth that chain smoked the entire time and had me buy him a burger at the DAIRY Queen has to be up there though.

Was that a blind date? You had to have known he didn't have teeth beforehand hahahaha.

First online dating app date ever. I was sooo naive. When I was about 5 mins away from where we were supposed to meet, I called him for final directions. He then told me he had some dental "issues" and that most people were cool with it.

Apparently he wore false teeth usually, so his pics all had nice teeth. I guess a first date is not a special enough occasion to wear them to.

:D:D:D

Hahahahahaaahaha
  • AvengingPhoenix
    AvengingPhoenix Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I though that this was a brainstorming post when I first saw the title kncjskabdkaksbdjsjnd
  • TooShortForThisWeight
    Options
    Marriage ended in February. My first date afterwards was doing cocaine in the bathroom of the pub we were in watching the game and got us kicked out...I was so embarrassed.
  • dolcezza25
    dolcezza25 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I had a pretty bad one this weekend. We were supposed to meet for dinner, but because he didn't think ahead (he wears a uniform to work) he had to buy clothes to change into before he met up with me - so he didn't show up until 9:15pm. He apologized immediately, as he knew he screwed up by being over an hour late. But it only got worse.

When our meals came, he commented aloud in front of the waiter "There's like 5 shrimp here." He must've been able to tell from the look on my face, that it was embarrassing, because he then said, "Was that rude? I'm sorry".

After dinner he walked me home and kissed me good night. I thought maybe he was just a little rough around the edges and needed some work on his manners, but no - when I thanked him for dinner, he replied with, "Thanks for the boner".

You'd think I went on a date with an 18 year old, not a 30 year old veteran who works for the State Dept., owns a home and is studying to be a nurse.

SMH
  • MasterBroshi
    MasterBroshi Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    @dolcezza25 But he did thank you. So his manners weren't too terrible hahahaha
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    I went on a date a couple weeks ago where this girl just talked about her trainer and her gym and working out. For 3 hours.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    I went on a date a couple weeks ago where this girl just talked about her trainer and her gym and working out. For 3 hours.

That's better then mine. I butt tapped this cute boi and he didnt even know it :'(

You gotta stop tapping butts when boys be sleeping
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

That's better then mine. I butt tapped this cute boi and he didnt even know it :'(

It's my vice
    Boys will be more likely to respond if they’re awake boo
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

It's my vice

Now you tell me

I’d have told you before but I was sleeping
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

It's my vice

Now you tell me

Damn you and your puzzles

You leave my 10,000 piece infinity war puzzle out of this, that was a good datehjtsiyzie6fm.jpeg
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    I guess the worst 1st date is sitting at a place and the person never showing.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

It's my vice

Now you tell me

Damn you and your puzzles

You leave my 10,000 piece infinity war puzzle out of this, that was a good datehjtsiyzie6fm.jpeg

Noice

Come on over, i’ll Show you a good time;)