Worst First Dates

Options

Replies

• CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    I went on a date a couple weeks ago where this girl just talked about her trainer and her gym and working out. For 3 hours.

That's better then mine. I butt tapped this cute boi and he didnt even know it :'(

You gotta stop tapping butts when boys be sleeping

It's my vice
    Boys will be more likely to respond if they’re awake boo

Now you tell me

I’d have told you before but I was sleeping

Damn you and your puzzles

You leave my 10,000 piece infinity war puzzle out of this, that was a good datehjtsiyzie6fm.jpeg

Noice

Come on over, i’ll Show you a good time;)

What time do you fall asleep?

Like 2 am. Back door is open
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    I went on a date a couple weeks ago where this girl just talked about her trainer and her gym and working out. For 3 hours.

That's better then mine. I butt tapped this cute boi and he didnt even know it :'(

It's my vice

Now you tell me

You leave my 10,000 piece infinity war puzzle out of this, that was a good datehjtsiyzie6fm.jpeg

Noice

This wasn’t an intentional pun, but I’ll allow it06qidbgrkar8.gif
  • CaptainFantastic01
    edited August 2018
    Options
    LMNOP55 wrote: »

It's my vice

Now you tell me

Noice

and lube on the night stand?

Worst dates lol no lube

wrp7m3gp6307.gif
  • inherentst0rm
    inherentst0rm Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I had just got my new car and scheduled a date with a girl I had met online. The day of the date she texted me to tell me she forgot to tell me she didn't have a car or a license so I had to pick her up. Which was fine, I was feeling pretty good about being able to show off my car.

When I got there she told me she forgot to tell me she had a 2 year old daughter and her babysitter canceled so we had to put her car seat in the back and bring her with us.

THEN she gave her daughter a cup of goldfish and a sippy cup full of juice. Which she spilled all over my back seat!!

Then she told me that when I dropped her back off she wanted me to meet her parents already... so instead of the elaborate date I had planned I took her to the subway in the mall food court and then took her home and did not wait to meet her parents.

I had to use my dealerships one free car detailing service on the second day of having my car because of that darn kid.
  • inherentst0rm
    Options
    I had just got my new car and scheduled a date with a girl I had met online. The day of the date she texted me to tell me she forgot to tell me she didn't have a car or a license so I had to pick her up. Which was fine, I was feeling pretty good about being able to show off my car.

When I got there she told me she forgot to tell me she had a 2 year old daughter and her babysitter canceled so we had to put her car seat in the back and bring her with us.

THEN she gave her daughter a cup of goldfish and a sippy cup full of juice. Which she spilled all over my back seat!!

Then she told me that when I dropped her back off she wanted me to meet her parents already... so instead of the elaborate date I had planned I took her to the subway in the mall food court and then took her home and did not wait to meet her parents.

I had to use my dealerships one free car detailing service on the second day of having my car because of that darn kid.

Did she say anything about the choice of Subway at the food court??

I honestly don't remember, it was taking a lot of energy for me not to display how upset I was about my backseat being gross already.
  • inherentst0rm
    Options
    Taisho, Osaka Japan with an American man I met at a family member's wedding. I don't recall much about the wedding as I had just landed and was seriously jet lagged. We messaged and talked a lot post wedding and arranged to meet up at a Sake bar. Lord knows what I was thinking as I am not a fan of alcohol and am a bonafide lightweight. So, Bunta Yaki Yaki Sake bar in Taisho..he was quite nervous which made me nervous so to deal with the awkward vibe we both drank a lot of sake! And I ended up leaving a trail of vomit from the bar to the toilet in a failed attempt to make it to the bathroom. Sorry Japan :|

Oh no....I had a date vomit red wine all over my perfectly white carpets, I never saw that security deposit again....
  • inherentst0rm
    Options
    Taisho, Osaka Japan with an American man I met at a family member's wedding. I don't recall much about the wedding as I had just landed and was seriously jet lagged. We messaged and talked a lot post wedding and arranged to meet up at a Sake bar. Lord knows what I was thinking as I am not a fan of alcohol and am a bonafide lightweight. So, Bunta Yaki Yaki Sake bar in Taisho..he was quite nervous which made me nervous so to deal with the awkward vibe we both drank a lot of sake! And I ended up leaving a trail of vomit from the bar to the toilet in a failed attempt to make it to the bathroom. Sorry Japan :|

Oh no....I had a date vomit red wine all over my perfectly white carpets, I never saw that security deposit again....

:D I shouldn't laugh but also, why would you have white carpet?! That's just asking for vomit with texture.

They came with the apartment, it was a lesson learned though!
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options

I honestly don't remember, it was taking a lot of energy for me not to display how upset I was about my backseat being gross already.

The parents were home but couldn't watch her kid?
  • inherentst0rm
    Options
    boehle wrote: »

Nope, I actually think her mom was supposed to be the babysitter but canceled...
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    boehle wrote: »

Nope, I actually think her mom was supposed to be the babysitter but canceled...

Didnt want the goldfish and juice all over her house. :D
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options

Given the number of dates resulting in extensive cleaning, have you started covering stuff in plastic? :p Or at least Scotchguarding the hell out of it.
  • inherentst0rm
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »

Given the number of dates resulting in extensive cleaning, have you started covering stuff in plastic? :p Or at least Scotchguarding the hell out of it.

Hahahahaha this made my morning!!

Sadly I just stopped dating.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options

Clearly you were dating the wrong women
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    I have had a few bad ones, but nothing worth mentioning.
  • inherentst0rm
    Options

Clearly you were dating the wrong women

I know, the right ones never seem to pay much attention to me....Which is why I decided on focusing on who I was as a person, not who I wanted.