Minimum Commitment Required to be Your MFP Friend

Options

Replies

• Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I don't really accept friend requests any more. I don't look at my newsfeed or interact with friends so there is not much point. I prefer just using the message board forums.
    I have always deleted friends who have not logged in for 3 months. I would not accept someone's request when they had hundreds of friends already.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    send message, don't be creepy (at least until I get to know you some), don't post D pics on your wall (Yes someone did that, and then acted shocked and offended when I deleted), have some legit reason for adding me, not just cause I posted a booty pic in some thread or another (no I don't remember which one), and I must feel like adding people that particular day.. good luck.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    There's an acceptance process. Once you're in, you're in. Until you're out, but that's happened very rarely. I only cut people who don't come around anymore - no interaction required, just an account active in the last millennia or so.

the mysterious process.. no one will ever know the details huh?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I like people to say things once in a while instead of just the autoposts.

I dislike all caps writing & excessive emojis

& I like compliments

This is one of the most insightful posts I have ever read.

Clearly, your intelligence and wit are only surpassed by your beauty and charm.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    Judging by my friends list, the main requirements are a) be female b) lift.

Once you're in, you're in. I don't prune or cull. I've never had to delete anyone for being inappropriate.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Know the difference between "lose" and "loose"

I feel the same way two.

You can! tell Alot about an person; from there grammer !
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    There's an acceptance process. Once you're in, you're in. Until you're out, but that's happened very rarely. I only cut people who don't come around anymore - no interaction required, just an account active in the last millennia or so.

Please enlighten me on this acceptance process as I clearly did not follow it correctly.

Too pretty to accept, too pretty to deny. @branflakes1980 :ohwell: :flowerforyou:

Seriously though, I like conversation. People that converse well (or wear Converse well) have a leg up.

I've been here like nine years and have 15 friends, my highest ever. It shouldn't be a shock for anyone when I don't accept, but always is.

Friend Request Submitted

..... then quietly revoked.

• Motorsheen
    Options
    I like interaction but yeah, hold back with the constant messaging daily. I had a friend before who msg me a lot and it was daily at start and then weekly. It got tedious.

I really like getting PMs.

They warm my heart.

... and sometimes my shorts.
  • SandSeaSkySoul
    SandSeaSkySoul Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    You unfriend me, if you're leaving but because many just abandon their accounts, I delete anyone whom hasn't been active within a month!

The only automatic posts, that I've any interest within liking but won't comment upon's your day streak & weight loss, unless it's a significant #! I believe that it's fair, to also expect for you to like those posts of mine!

I'll most likely'll only post when I reach a weight riddance goal, so basically I'll never post but I love reading, liking & responding to other's posts, especially if they're daily posters!

I typically ignore posts, with curse words within them and/or I otherwise, disagree with!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I can't say that I have any requirements for accepting friend requests when they pop up.

As long as you have logged in within a month, I usually don't clear you out. Unsolicited dick pics might be grounds for removal, although I mostly find them funny/amusing.

However, auto accept usually includes people I've met in Chit-Chat or/and people who post plenty of funny memes, puns and cats. Always cats. CATS FOREVER!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    If you aren't an a- hole or a drama king/queen you'll be kept. I'm a sucky friend though so if youre expecting tons of wall love.. you will most likely delete me.
    Occasionally I do delete inactive of over 2 months.
  • Machafin
    Machafin Posts: 2,988 Member
    Options
    If they care that much, then good riddance. I really don't care enough to worry about ppl on MFP deleting me...
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Hot wings
  • SodaDrinker
    SodaDrinker Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    must grab my attention :#:#:#
  • mojo4717
    mojo4717 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I kinda just wiped my fl of males recently because Iess hassle and false accusations, which is a shame because some of my best friends in real life are male so I may add some now I’ve calmed down and not let d/heads effect my judgement. Just wanna say sorry to the respectful guys I deleted 👍

My policies are simple
    Strictly no flirting and respect

Oh yea and I can only see the profile pic i just use the app so if you’re topless or pants riding too low or in your underwear your gone male or female 😜