Slow weight loss

Options

Replies

• nadizm0228
    nadizm0228 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    stress much? sleep little? I ALWAYS stall when I don't get adequate sleep. And, when I'm stressed, I don't sleep well. Could be a factor that you haven't considered...
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    SRJ5820 wrote: »
    I'll have to list them later. I don't have the info with me. How come there is no "button" when I click on someones name to view their logs?

It's possible to set your diary so that people can't see it. I have mine set to friends only, for example. You can also set it so that nobody but you can see it and so that only people who you give a password to can see it.
  • mfpmishka
    mfpmishka Posts: 36 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    ...deleted...
  • SRJ5820
    SRJ5820 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I've had weight loss seriously slow when my macros were off. In my case, it was not eating enough fat - too much low/no fat items. I added some full fat items in, cut back on quantity to keep my calories the same, and it kicked back into gear. Prior to that I was still losing but it had slowed significantly.

If you're eating just enough to keep your body going, making sure it's actually getting what it needs is going to be more important.

Thanks. I do know I eat too much crap food, and too much sugar. Maybe that is the issue, by body is not happy with the macros I am consuming.
  • SRJ5820
    SRJ5820 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    bpotts44 wrote: »
    I agree with most of everything said. However, I will add that I think that you need to get into the kitchen and get your diet to be 80% whole foods and only 20% other crap. Your compliance will be much easier that way. Lean meats, vegetables, good starches, and fruits for a snack. Regardless of your bodyweight making real changes to your diet is going to help your health long term. Also, 8000 steps are great. I think you need to also get a workout program that you enjoy.

I would also suggest based upon your weight going up and down and the diet getting with your primary care doctor and getting Vitamin D, testosterone panel, cholesterol panel, A1c, fasted blood sugar, and thyroid before the metabolic testing. Make sure all of that is good and then get the metabolic tests.

Thank you. The last time at the drs (maybe 2 years ago), all of my tests came back terrefic. At that I point I was 250 but was platuead for like 3 months. I'll go back to the dr and get a wellness exam.