The unfiltered, unangled, true-to-life selfie that actually looks like you thread

Options

Replies

• SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    @jennacole12 : You're too cute my friend
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    @2racks: Look-in good :)
  • HeathieM
    HeathieM Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'll play. No filters. No corrections.
  • HeathieM
    HeathieM Posts: 173 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Or not.
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    kimber0607 wrote: »
    1ednub2bdi9s.jpeg

🙈

Holy crap! if that is what you like like unfiltered..I need your skincare routine STAT!
    Or are you just blessed with poreless gorgeous skin! (and your makeup looks awesome too)

Kim

Right?!!!! Some of these beautiful woman have great skin. My daughter is blessed with the most beautiful skin while I still suffer from random adult acne and melasma due to my pregnancies. I have to add that if you haven't added witch hazel to your face routine, do it NOW.

I totally think some are just born with it!
    I had a roommate in college who did nothing and never ever had a breakout and had the best skin
    I use retin-a etc, stay out of the sun...doing all I can

What has wicth hazel done for you? since im sensitive..thought it was a no-no

kim
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    1ednub2bdi9s.jpeg

🙈

Holy crap! if that is what you like like unfiltered..I need your skincare routine STAT!
    Or are you just blessed with poreless gorgeous skin! (and your makeup looks awesome too)

Kim

Thank you!! my skin is a pain in my *kitten*! Lol I have Combination skin so even though it’s oily, it’s DRY 😫 I go through so many different products Bc I’ll initially purchase something that works GREAT the first few days and then my skin will be like “just kidding I hate it!” 🙈🙈

well it looks amazing!
    My skin is super sensitive.its also combination...oily but dehydrated-WTH?!!
    I can usually try a product and think its going great and bam by day #3 my skin hates it..LOL

• PaigeyPoo28
    PaigeyPoo28 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    1ednub2bdi9s.jpeg

🙈

Kim

Thank you!! my skin is a pain in my *kitten*! Lol I have Combination skin so even though it’s oily, it’s DRY 😫 I go through so many different products Bc I’ll initially purchase something that works GREAT the first few days and then my skin will be like “just kidding I hate it!” 🙈🙈

well it looks amazing!
    My skin is super sensitive.its also combination...oily but dehydrated-WTH?!!
    I can usually try a product and think its going great and bam by day #3 my skin hates it..LOL

Ugh!! EXACTLY!! 🤷🏻‍♀️😫
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Unfiltered, true-to-self-because-it's-fricking-me, can't-straighten-my-hair-for-*kitten*-today selfie...

0ejbc34itknz.jpg

NzWbswx.gif
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Unfiltered, true-to-self-because-it's-fricking-me, can't-straighten-my-hair-for-*kitten*-today selfie...

0ejbc34itknz.jpg

btjmxt0z2gnf.gif
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    0rppsvauuypx.jpeg

That’s a nice face, I dig this face
  • ShannonAlgren2
    ShannonAlgren2 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Old me newer me