ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBAAAAAAALL!!!

Options
12346»

Replies

• STEELWILLiam
    Options
    There is not enough Black n' Gold in this topic. Bounceback year for the Steelers. Stairway to Seven baby!!!!
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    jsotgi.jpg
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    HELLA YEAH!!! Go Cowboys!!!!

:drinker: YEAH BABY!
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    tumblr_l2yr46kjfB1qc073co1_400.gif

CartmansMomisaDirtySlut11.gif

r620-aa5efe72eebc172cf03ef9e907960c88.jpg

broncos_fan2-243x300.jpg
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    H.E. Double Hockey sticks, YEAH!!!! Okay here's one for you enthusiast!!! I love these two guys. One of them is the quarterback of MY team!! You only get 2 guesses though lol

Hope you enjoy it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn5zytfm9No

How dare you!

How DARE you start a football post and reference ANY other sport, but especially THAT one. *smh*

how-dare-you_o_256573.jpg
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    THANK ALL THAT IS HOLY!!!! I can't wait to get some alone time. Football season makes me feel single!!!!

Me too AmyDawn. I vowed this year not to let anything come between me and football. It's been so long I don't even have a team anymore? :frown: Meanwhile, I'm seriously considering starting a Craig's list ISO a group of ladies willing to pick me up under the guise of "book club" and wearing sweaters to cover the cleavages that usually accompanied Monday Night Football at the bar as I recall. I am open to any teams as I said I no longer have one, but I just wanna go EVERY Monday Night. So yeah AmyDawn, if you're in cali hit me up on PM's so we can get our football on. BTW, you also have to be willing to drive 1 time out of 5 so most of us gets the chance to get rip roaring drunk each time. Also, you have to be willing to give chewing gum and walking the straight line test to all the group before drop offs after. Plus you have to be willing to give her sandwiches and make up a co'ckamaymie story involving waiting for AAA in case she needs more time to sober up. If you or any other ladies are down for ALL that AND live in LA then PM me! :drinker:
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    3 weeks til kickoff... ROLL TIDE ;)

I'm so ready for football Saturdays in Alabama...definitely the most wonderful time of the year!
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    image_zpsd21841ba.jpg

I'm confident that this year will be our 16th national title and 3rd national title win in a row. RTR!

ROLL TIDE!!! Been reading the practice reports for the Tide every day and I'm loving what I'm reading! Should be a very exciting season!!

LOVE :)
  • blackcloud13
    blackcloud13 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely ready for the football season to start. Liverpool fan here - what's with all the pictures of strange helmets???
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I'm definitely ready for the football season to start. Liverpool fan here - what's with all the pictures of strange helmets???

Out damned spot!
  • SeahawkFan1
    Options
    i dont watch college football but i love my seattle seahawks <3
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Washington-Redskins-594x395.jpg
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    There is not enough Black n' Gold in this topic. Bounceback year for the Steelers. Stairway to Seven baby!!!!

<
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    nfl-vikings-peterson-pack-4c.jpg?itok=9M2D9Q3t

THIS is what we'll be seeing on the field this year - GO VIKINGS!!!

LOVE me some FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Way2slk
    Way2slk Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Amen, Love me sum SEC football. UK fan here. We take our lumps But our attendance is good.
  • MoganHorse
    MoganHorse Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Let's go Oklahoma State Cowboys! Been waiting all year, can't wait to yell my head off at the games! Go pokes!!!!!
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    YES! Stoked to see what Chip Kelly can bring to Philly. Go EAGLES!!!

+1
  • cingle87
    cingle87 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Cant wait for sunday traditional curtain raiser for the new Premier League season, got a sweet spot for the communtiy sheild. Be interesting to see how the 3 new managers for the top 3 teams go this season, Manchester United could do with a few midfield replacements and to keep hold of Wayne Rooney.

Oh wait? you're not talking about proper football are you? Stupid american :ps
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Redskins Kick *kitten*!!!
  • get10fit2013
    get10fit2013 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    HailYeah.jpg

Now THAT's what I'M talkin bout!!! HTTR!!