Where did everybody go?

Options
13»

Replies

• 230137isntmyweight
    230137isntmyweight Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    using sites that are better equipped to handle logging of food and exercise is my guess. this site is too buggy.
    Yeah, but this site by far has the best database and ease of use.

this database is horrible. its mostly user entered right? there are tons of errors.

I've tried various other databases and this one is the best I've found.

Do you use other sites/apps that you think are better?
  • lenkearney
    lenkearney Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    using sites that are better equipped to handle logging of food and exercise is my guess. this site is too buggy.

what sites do you think are better?
  • VioletNightshade
    Options
    I also intend to be here for the long haul. I've lost 42 pounds so far (16 since I found MFP) and I don't intend on giving up any time soon.
  • chandanista
    chandanista Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I'm not going anywhere, but I'll admit that I'm tired of posting or reading the same thing over and over...and I'm sure other people feel the same. "OMG I been trying EVERYTHING but keep gaining weightz! You can't check my diary because I log somewhere else! Wut shood I DO?" followed closely with diet pills and magic promises, and continuing arguments about clean eating vs. cutting back on current choices.

I do enjoy searching out threads for new information and different ideas, but posting in newer threads has been less than satisfying.
  • MaepleT95
    MaepleT95 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Everyone was abducted by aliens, except for the ninja's:)
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Yeah, but this site by far has the best database and ease of use.

this database is horrible. its mostly user entered right? there are tons of errors.

So ... Why do you remain?
  • m00tmike
    m00tmike Posts: 248 Member
    Options

Curious as to what bugs you are referencing. I'm not saying they don't exist just that I personally don't notice them.
  • m00tmike
    m00tmike Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Everyone was abducted by aliens, except for the ninja's:)

Enter ninja-aliens... bum bum buuummm!!!
  • FightingFox
    Options
    I think a lot of people use the Mobile apps and never even see the forums! This is the First time I've looked at them!!
    ^^ And I wish I could see the forums from the app
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I'm vacationing in Australia. Still checking in with my friends daily, but not really around much other than that...
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I view this as my FB. I practically LIVE on this site!
  • Magdaloonie
    Magdaloonie Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I think a lot of people use the Mobile apps and never even see the forums! This is the First time I've looked at them!!
    ^^ And I wish I could see the forums from the app
    I have asked the developers for that very thing and they are working on it. This kind of thing s trickier than a lot of people realize. I give them credit for not doing it before they have a shot at doing it well. It'll probably still need tweaking when they roll it out and some people will complain but I'll stick it out and I will win!