13»

Replies

• lauragreenbaum
    lauragreenbaum Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    VUA21 wrote: »
    MichSmish wrote: »
    i want you to write down 5 things you like about yourself

I'm funny. I'm involved in things I believe in (animal rights, combatting climate change). I'm generous. My eyes. I'm a great hostess.

I love your causes 😊

Thanks! I'm actually in San Francisco right now attending Gov Brown's Global Climate Action Summit. Very exciting!

My recommendation for San Francisco:
    1. Go to the pier, and watch the adorable doggie mermaids (seals). They really are puppies with flippers.
    2. Go to Delores park. Find a burrito place (there's a 1000 of them), grab a burrito and a drink, sit in a nice spot in the park and enjoy the scenery. There's always something going on there.

Thanks for the suggestions but I actually lived in SF for 24 years, and just moved to San Diego after my divorce. I'm here on staff for the conference, so afraid no time for the fun stuff. Thanks though!!
  • lauragreenbaum
    lauragreenbaum Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    What I see in your profile pic is a woman who has a beautiful soul, which shines through her pretty eyes & smile. A woman who i believe we would have together. We all have our struggles with this life we are given. We can either let the worldly life defeat us or take the day by the horns and focus on 1 thing we want to do right. When it’s turning into a hard day call that friend/friends who are truly there for you to help you feel calm & like you can breathe again. If you are a believer in praying say some prayers until you feel at peace again. You are stronger than you think, you just need to believe in yourself. I’ve walked the road of ZERO self-esteem a long time ago because i believed that i was worthless because thats what i was told. NOT ANYMORE!! Those people only said that to make themselves feel goid about themselves & when i learned that i became a better me! You can do the same! I believe it! {{{HUGS}}}

Thank you so much for sharing this. It was very inspiring and helpful.