I need motivation!!!

Options
I just started to keep my calorie intake under 2000 a day and now it’s getting hard, people send me some motivation or tips to counteract this because I just want to binge eat right now

Replies

• anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Remember - there is nothing wrong with enjoying the unhealthy along with the healthy. It's all about portions. That has helped me a lot. When I do strictly healthy eating, I fail. I need the bad too lol.
  • arilukaszewicz1
    arilukaszewicz1 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    anl90 wrote: »
    Remember - there is nothing wrong with enjoying the unhealthy along with the healthy. It's all about portions. That has helped me a lot. When I do strictly healthy eating, I fail. I need the bad too lol.

Thank you, I try to keep that in mind! I use a lot of my calories on coffee drinks that’s my guilty pleasure 😂
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options

Thank you, I try to keep that in mind! I use a lot of my calories on coffee drinks that’s my guilty pleasure 😂

They are the devil lol. I am horrible about drinking my calories. But these are habits we can break! I have faith in you!
  • steveko89
    steveko89 Posts: 2,217 Member
    Options

The first is identifying those pitfalls and it looks like you've found a good one to start with. Look at how you can modify your order or substitute for something else that still satisfies your habit/craving. Look for other high calorie opportunities where you can make changes/swaps that stick long-term.
  • Junebug2022
    Junebug2022 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I need those tips too, seems like I’m an all or nothing type. I can have just one. 😭

I’m going through a bad eating run, just trying to get undet control again. I don’t go completely off the rails, just over eating “good” things mostly. 😓