Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I need motivation!!!

I just started to keep my calorie intake under 2000 a day and now it’s getting hard, people send me some motivation or tips to counteract this because I just want to binge eat right now

Replies

• anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Remember - there is nothing wrong with enjoying the unhealthy along with the healthy. It's all about portions. That has helped me a lot. When I do strictly healthy eating, I fail. I need the bad too lol.
  • arilukaszewicz1
    arilukaszewicz1 Posts: 75 Member
    anl90 wrote: »
    Remember - there is nothing wrong with enjoying the unhealthy along with the healthy. It's all about portions. That has helped me a lot. When I do strictly healthy eating, I fail. I need the bad too lol.

Thank you, I try to keep that in mind! I use a lot of my calories on coffee drinks that’s my guilty pleasure 😂
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member

Thank you, I try to keep that in mind! I use a lot of my calories on coffee drinks that’s my guilty pleasure 😂

They are the devil lol. I am horrible about drinking my calories. But these are habits we can break! I have faith in you!
  • steveko89
    steveko89 Posts: 2,222 Member

The first is identifying those pitfalls and it looks like you've found a good one to start with. Look at how you can modify your order or substitute for something else that still satisfies your habit/craving. Look for other high calorie opportunities where you can make changes/swaps that stick long-term.
  • Junebug2022
    Junebug2022 Posts: 78 Member
    I need those tips too, seems like I’m an all or nothing type. I can have just one. 😭

I’m going through a bad eating run, just trying to get undet control again. I don’t go completely off the rails, just over eating “good” things mostly. 😓