JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 53

Options

Replies

• jerier
    jerier Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    @denswrex I never feel comfortable in a bathing suit. NEVER. I do not like how my thighs jiggle, the elastic cuts into the tissue at the top of my legs, and my abdomen is full of scars from pregnancy. I haven't work a bathing suit in 20 years.

Go rock that bikini!
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    @ssssanaaaa, please don’t be too hard on yourself, :)...I’ve ALL have bad days, I would love to think I’m perfect or life could be that easy. My husband says I’m perfect, okay maybe not, lol. You can do this one day at a time..,.

@GrandmaJackie Lol. You're right! <3 Taking this one day at a time. Today's going to be a good day!
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    jerier wrote: »
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    hen 187.1)

9/22- 187.2- So my little brother went on the scale and his weight was showing to be 79 pounds but he's a little more than 100 so I think I need to buy a new scale but my weight seems probable since I did really well yesterday. Not sure so I will purchase a new scale but for now it might be okay. But I am a LITTLE concerned since it was doing weird things yesterday as well. Also, I'm going out to eat today with family so I'm not sure that scale will be good to me tomorrow but I'm determined to get right back to eating right after. This will be hard for me because I tend to feel bad about myself after eating badly like I let myself down but I need to get out of that habit because some days won't be perfect. That's life. No need to feel bad about it if it's not an everyday occurrence.

@ssssanaaaa Definitely purchase an accurate scale. I like to read as many reviews as possible before buying. I've even brought a heavy item that I can test the accuracy with, lol. (a 20 lb dumbbell)
    Yes, the number on your scale may or may not be accurate, the important thing is that you are showing a downward trend which is awesome. :bigsmile:

@jerier oo that's smart to weigh something you KNOW the weight of first! Going to try that right now lol