You Know You're Getting Old When......

Replies

• You still think you're kinda cool until you spend some time with a group of teens... only to find out you're lame af, you know nothing about anything except throwing shade.
  • trumpet38
    trumpet38 Posts: 228 Member
    You decide to party into the early hours and can' hardly walk the next day...
  • zorander6
    zorander6 Posts: 2,711 Member
    When you purchased TSO tickets and then discover Jeff Dunham is the same week and you are not sure you want to go to Sprint Center twice in one year.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    When you get complimented on the vintage Paul McCartney concert t shirt you're wearing...that you bought at the actual concert.
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    edited September 2018
    When you realize that 10 years ago you walked on your treadmill for an hour at 3.8 - 4.0 and you felt like you could keep going (I used to take an aerobics class after), and now, you walk 3.0-3.2 and have your eye on countdown for the last 5 minutes, to get to an hour.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    You can't buy shoes simply because they look cool. They have to be breathable for the bunions.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    yukfoo wrote: »
    You and your teeth don't sleep together

:laugh:
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    When I tell someone I went to Jack Benny Jr. High School and people don't know who he is.
  • yukfoo
    yukfoo Posts: 871 Member
    edited September 2018
    ...When you realize you're doing the "Charleston" to Uptown Funk... (true story) kzfcaiwpr18n.png

• Sloth2016
    Sloth2016 Posts: 846 Member
    edited September 2018
    When the barstools keep getting higher.
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    When you dance in heels all night long then when you get in the bed, everything hurts & you hope you'll be able to get up for work the next day.
  • yukfoo
    yukfoo Posts: 871 Member
    ...People start telling you how young you look.. :/
  • You're trapped in a casket about 6 feet underground
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    When you go to bed by 8 pm.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    You ditch work early... not to meet up with friends and party... but to head over to the lake and feed the ducks, alone.

I go to a cemetary and do that. 😊
  • 81Katz wrote: »
    You ditch work early... not to meet up with friends and party... but to head over to the lake and feed the ducks, alone.

I go to a cemetary and do that. 😊

Hey, those goth ducks need to eat just like the rest of us!